By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Software Charts (Chart-Track) week ending 27th April 2013

so dragons dogma is expansion and the whole game,it was a bargain £17,i think i'll pick that one up

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Well, this was much more interesting than usual.

I was also a bit surprised to see Sonic & SEGA at the bottom, but that HMV price reduction... wowza.

Epic drop for Halo 4, I wonder what happened there. Gears isn't doing so hot either, and although God of War is doing better, I'm guessing from the earlier replies in this thread that it's also a bit price reduced.

Quite a nice opening for LEGO City 3DS, all things considered, although a shame that it's probably not reaching the sales of the Wii-U version. Still, it'll have been cheaper to make and it hasn't reviewed as well.

Finally, I'm quite pleased to see Deadly Premonition up there, even if #32 is probably only peanuts worth of sales.

Fire Emblem dropped hard, but good 3DS presence in the top 20. It doesn't happen that often, signs of things to change?

kowenicki said:
WiiU game !!!

STILL no Vita. Not surprising, haven't seen a Vita outside of a shop window, actually not seen many IN shop windows. It's a dormant platform in the UK at the moment. Has there ever been a platform with no entries in the top 40 after a year on sale?

Not quite that bad, but the 3DS just went through five weeks in a row with only one title in the top 40.  Individual charts only go back to 2007, and I'm pretty sure the Wii, PS3, and 360 all had things charting after a year.