By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monolith Soft X game improved graphics? (video added)

Exact same footage with color saturation cranked up a notch.

Around the Network

You can do this on your TV settings lol

I know i will get hate from the tech nuts, but X still looks like the most impressive "next-gen" game i saw so far. I still get chills watching that trailer.
Also, taking into account i dont believe the deep down and agni stuff until i see it in playable form.

Man this game is beautiful!

Its funny...this has been the best "Next gen" game trailer for me, despite all the PS4 videos etc.

I really can't wait

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Nem said:
I know i will get hate for the tech nuts, but X still looks like the most impressive "next-gen" game i saw so far. I still get chills watching that trailer.
Also, taking into account i dont believe the deep down and agni stuff until i see it in playable form.

Yeah, especially that part at 0:55. That face looks so incredibly next gen!

Around the Network
Hynad said:
Nem said:
I know i will get hate for the tech nuts, but X still looks like the most impressive "next-gen" game i saw so far. I still get chills watching that trailer.

Yeah, especially that part at 0:55. That face looks so next gen!

And there we go! Thanks for proving me right and not understanding that thats is the art design chosen.

Nem said:
Hynad said:
Nem said:

And there we go! Thanks for proving me right and not understanding that that is the art design chosen.

Ha ha ha! The art design? You mean the "roundness" of the face, and the "intricacies" of that character's face is all due to art style? 

xD

Sure, it looks like a really cool RPG. But when it comes to next gen visuals, this has nothing on Witchers 3.

Hynad said:
Nem said:
Hynad said:
Nem said:

And there we go! Thanks for proving me right and not understanding that that is the art design chosen.

Ha ha ha! The art design? You mean the "roundness" of the face, and the "intricacies" of that character's face is all due to art style? 

xD

Right. Well, swallow it then. The trailer still looks more impressive than the trash Sony showed. And this is because of aestetics. The reason why games like Kirby's epic yarn have good graphics. You wouldnt be able to understand, dont worry.

Hynad said:
Nem said:

It's due to the artstyle man, reality is not the goal in this game.

Lelouch_Vi_Brittania said:
Hynad said:
Nem said:

It's due to the artstyle man, reality is not the goal in this game.

I'm not talking about the pseudo anime look. I'm talking about all the rough edges. The character doesn't look any better, model-wise, than anything currently available.