By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Vita Releases for 2013 - 2014 (SS Delta, Mind=0, Borderlands 2 Released)

Good list !

You can add in the games coming :

-Oreshika 2 ( aka Over My Dead Body 2), the next big RPG on Vita by sony japan https://www.google.fr/search?q=oreshika+2&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Bdp&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qNYKU-6RB-jX0QWQmIH4Bw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&biw=1280&bih=657

- Makai Ichiban Kan

- DanganRonpa: Another Episode ( an probably danganronpa 3 based on the trailer )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Good list !

You can add in the games coming :

-Oreshika 2 ( aka Over My Dead Body 2), the next big RPG on Vita by sony japan https://www.google.fr/search?q=oreshika+2&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=Bdp&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qNYKU-6RB-jX0QWQmIH4Bw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAg&biw=1280&bih=657

- Makai Ichiban Kan

- DanganRonpa: Another Episode ( an probably danganronpa 3 based on the trailer )

Thanks. I wil add them in now :)

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

awesome library. thinking about getting one when finishing Pokemon XY on my 3ds :3

Great thread man thanks, it put a lot of those games on my radar. I hope that Digimon game gets localized

Wow, lots of stuff. :)

But are Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD really still named HD on the Vita?

Around the Network

So I looked at this list, and pretty much everything you named is available on PS3, or I don't find interesting. For me, only the following look interesting:

Conception II (NA: 04/15/14) - Plan to buy for 3DS

1. Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (NA: Feb 2014)
2. Danganronpa 2: Goodby Despair (NA: 09/02/14) - If I like the first game
3. Disgaea 3 - Plays better on a handheld
4. Disgaea 4: A promise Revealed (NA: 08/12/14)

5. Soul Saga:Episode I - Too many PS3 RPG's, need some for portable play
6. TearAway

Exstetra - If localized
J Star Victory Vs. - If localized
Over My Dead Body 2 - If localized

Now that's not too bad, but I'm not particularly crazy about anything here. Uncharted: Golden Abyss looks amazing, but I'm not going to spend $200 on a console for that + 6 other games.

The big reason why I won't get a Vita to be honest is because PSP is so damn awesome. I still have close to 20 games to beat for that, and many of them (stuff like Crisis Core or Tactics Ogre) rank far higher then anything on this list. Plus how can I buy Disgaea 3 & 4 for Vita when I still have to beat 1 & 2 for PSP and judge the franchise? $200 is a lot for Dangan Ronpa as well, since it's a new franchise to me. Plus I'm not a huge fan of platformers so I might not even buy TearAway.

So the issue is 3/8 of the games I'm interested in are available on PS3, 1/8 is available for 3DS, 2/8 are a new franchise which I don't even know if I'll like, 1/8 (TearAway) is a game I'm meh about, and that leave 1 must have Vita title for me..... :-/ This is why I always say "I'll get a Vita one day" I'm not in a rush, it will be cheaper in the future.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

So I looked at this list, and pretty much everything you named is available on PS3, or I don't find interesting. For me, only the following look interesting:

Conception II (NA: 04/15/14) - Plan to buy for 3DS

1. Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (NA: Feb 2014)
2. Danganronpa 2: Goodby Despair (NA: 09/02/14) - If I like the first game
3. Disgaea 3 - Plays better on a handheld
4. Disgaea 4: A promise Revealed (NA: 08/12/14)

5. Soul Saga:Episode I - Too many PS3 RPG's, need some for portable play
6. TearAway

Exstetra - If localized
J Star Victory Vs. - If localized
Over My Dead Body 2 - If localized

Now that's not too bad, but I'm not particularly crazy about anything here. Uncharted: Golden Abyss looks amazing, but I'm not going to spend $200 on a console for that + 6 other games.

The big reason why I won't get a Vita to be honest is because PSP is so damn awesome. I still have close to 20 games to beat for that, and many of them (stuff like Crisis Core or Tactics Ogre) rank far higher then anything on this list. Plus how can I buy Disgaea 3 & 4 for Vita when I still have to beat 1 & 2 for PSP and judge the franchise? $200 is a lot for Dangan Ronpa as well, since it's a new franchise to me. Plus I'm not a huge fan of platformers so I might not even buy TearAway.

So the issue is 3/8 of the games I'm interested in are available on PS3, 1/8 is available for 3DS, 2/8 are a new franchise which I don't even know if I'll like, 1/8 (TearAway) is a game I'm meh about, and that leave 1 must have Vita title for me..... :-/ This is why I always say "I'll get a Vita one day" I'm not in a rush, it will be cheaper in the future.

You seem to like RPGs and story based games....

Why no Gravity Rush? Its sort of a JP Action RPG with open world and mission based. Also Ys is REALLY worth any RPG fan's time as it is a great series of ARPG, u can jump in at any entry as the stories are self sustaining even if they all have the same main character. Mind=0 is looking interesting as well. Persona 4 Golden is a must. Soul Sacrifice and Rainbow Moon too.

Majority of PSP offerings can be obtained digitally on Vita. All the big titles except Crisis Core and BBS really. Tactics Ogre definitely is, both Disgaea's, and the likes of Jeanne D'Arc and Crimson Gem Saga(2 of my favs).

Sure, Vita shares many of it's games with PS3 and PC......so? Any indie title that is available on PS3/PC/Vita..........I always choose Vita. Its because small bite size games are much more appealing in the portable circle. I also opt Vita in many traditional JRPGs like FFX/X-2 as they work really well when you can't commit a lot of time on the go. Even if a game is multiplat, some might have more of an appeal on Vita due to functionality.

For 250 the Vita offers a really nice chunk of hardware and 4+ Games with PS+(UGA, Gravity Rush, Wipeout 2048, etc). Many of the Vita games are New IPs or series that few have heard of, this doesn't mean they aren't exceptional in quality.

How many games does it take to be interested in before you are really interested in a system? For reference what have you been interested in on 3DS? Before I decided to get a Vita, it was 4 games that hooked me... Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden, Uncharted GA, Modnation Racers Road Trip.

Greatness Awaits

Rafux said:
Great thread man thanks, it put a lot of those games on my radar. I hope that Digimon game gets localized

so do I, I always loved the Digimon World games on PS1. One of my top favs. I need the last couple of Digimon games to make it state side :(

Greatness Awaits

Shhh dont be silly it has no gamez

Xenostar said:
Shhh dont be silly it has no gamez

Greatness Awaits