By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - What game or feature are you hoping will be a part of the New Xbox?

For me personally I just want to play a new Gears of War on the thing.

..........and 50 GIG Bluray Disks.

Around the Network

I cant think of a feature i would want they will not have. I am more excited for what they may have come up with that i couldn't even think of.

Jega said:

For me personally I just want to play a new Gears of War on the thing.

..........and 50 GIG Bluray Disks.

The new Gears will look brilliant. Epic working with there own engine will probably set a grapics standard for the gen, at least for a little while until other partys catch up to them anyway.

For me, I can't wait to see what entertainment features the Xfinity will ship with. No point speculating on games just yet... 21st of may is just around the corner. E3 will probably have more games on show again.

the most important thing is being able to do all those things i expect from an internet connected device. ...like going to pizzahut.com

Killer Instinct!!!

Everyone needs to play Lost Odyssey! Any opposition to this and I will have to just say, "If it's a fight you want, you got it!"

Around the Network

Blinx! :D

Ilumiroom holodeck features and more virtual reality stuff.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I either hope the graphics blow away ps4 or we get a virtual reality headset. Day 1.

I know what I don't want them to do, and that's to make the damn Kinect a requirement.

gooch_destroyer said:
Blinx! :D

Does MS even own the IP?