By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21

How in the name of god did half the comments in this thread become about PS4

If you read the thread about the announcement of the PS4 date and compare it to this one its rediculous.

OT: Cant wait! Really hope MS shows some impressive stuff

Around the Network

Like Sony's event, I will watch it with little bias as possible and not prejudge. I'm also a curious about the AMD tech inside & Microsoft's vision of the future. Should be interesting.

Finally something substantial. I bet they show atleast one new thing that noone expects. I hope they changed the digi pad on the controller its atrocious, the rest can stay the same.

Alright Microsoft! This is your chance to gain me as a gaming customer, I've not owned a Microsoft console but have come very near to a purchase (of an XBox360) on two different occasions. If they play their cards right then the next Xbox may be my secondary console.

I will be watching anxiously!

Systems Currently Playing: WiiU, PS3, 3DS

Also Have: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, PS1, N64, PS2, Wii, GB, GBC, GBA, DSLite, DSi, Android (RazorMax), iPhone (4), iPad (2)

kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
kowenicki said:
Turkish said:
should've sent the invites next week

Go on... I'll humour you.

why?

eh? shorter wait time

well strictly speaking it wouldnt make any difference to the waiting time would it.  It would still be the same date

plus...we knew anyway

well if we "knew" then I guess we "know" the specs too huh?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

Not too excited about it myself. Maybe I watch it if I have time. Heck I didn't even watch the PS4 conference. This gen kinda burn me out from video games some what.

BenVTrigger said:

If you read the thread about the announcement of the PS4 date and compare it to this one its rediculous.

Bev! Looking forward to Jones Vs. Sonnen on the weekend? Gonna be Epic!

Anyways this thread was pretty funny....PS fans didnt really say anything to bad about the next box and then the MS fans went into defense mode. Surprisingly it was a Xbox fan who brought up the PS4 directly...oh well you know how these things goes.

Looking forward to this Seriously curious to find out what innards MS decided to settle with in the new console.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

Shinobi-san said:
BenVTrigger said:

Bev! Looking forward to Jones Vs. Sonnen on the weekend? Gonna be Epic!

Anyways this thread was pretty funny....PS fans didnt really say anything to bad about the next box and then the MS fans went into defense mode. Surprisingly it was a Xbox fan who brought up the PS4 directly...oh well you know how these things goes.

Looking forward to this Seriously curious to find out what innards MS decided to settle with in the new console.

Yeah Jones and Sonnen will be awesome! Rooting for Sonnen personally but I expect Jones to smash him

Great to hear. Why? Because it's the only bit of NeXbox news that I believe to be true. Why again? Because it's come through official channels.

Now, leading up to this there will be more rumors and probably even some leaks, but I'm not going to react to anything until it comes through official channels. There are too many competing agendas out there for the rumors and leaks to be trustworthy.

As for the forum, oh you and seen nothing yet. Stealth trolling artfully used to court bans on those that react will (continue to) happen so much that the community will go through great turmoil and upheaval. All of this has happened before and will happen again.

BOT: I really hope MS gives me a genuine reason to be excited about next gen. I personally have never been this cool on a gen before.

"FAQ: If you miss the LIVE stream of the May 21st event, it will be available via Video On Demand on the console later that day"