By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next Xbox Reveal Set For May 21

What's wrong with people? Seems like everyone is in attack mode in here.

Back on topic,

What I expect from the reveal is:
-Glossing over specs, nothing too specific
-Kinect 2.0 demonstration w/ games like Ryse + showing off how you can navigate dashboard and search for stuff.
-Big publishers announce partnerships with Microsoft.
-Call of Duty reveal for the first time, timed-exclusive DLC returns
-New IP for next-gen. Based on the recent leaks, I expect a new family game, a zombie game and Forza 5.
-Pre-orders start on the same day. $500 price point without any contracts or subscriptions.
-Expanded Xbox Live subscription tiers. Maybe something like "Free, Silver, Gold'

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Proclus said:
Hey VGKing you're douchebag.

*Insert countdown to holier than thou reported post*.

While I'm not saying I disagree with you, you should edit that out quick because he will report you.  Sadly the moderators will do nothing about him even though he does this with every xbox thread.

EDIT:  Too late :/

Didn't even have to report him. Mods overlooking this thread right now.

VGKing said:
What's wrong with people? Seems like everyone is in attack mode in here.

Back on topic,

What I expect from the reveal is:
-Glossing over specs, nothing too specific
-Kinect 2.0 demonstration w/ games like Ryse + showing off how you can navigate dashboard and search for stuff.
-Big publishers announce partnerships with Microsoft.
-Call of Duty reveal for the first time, timed-exclusive DLC returns
-New IP for next-gen. Based on the recent leaks, I expect a new family game, a zombie game and Forza 5.
-Pre-orders start on the same day. $500 price point without any contracts or subscriptions.
-Expanded Xbox Live subscription tiers. Maybe something like "Free, Silver, Gold'

You're being too harsh on something you don't know (No one of us do, actually) how it will play out. I respect people's opinion, but use empathy and you'll see why that can annoy other people.

kowenicki said:
VGKing said:
Jadedx said:

lol vgking

Also, finally gonna have proof that that vgleaks shit is out of date.

Reported.

We'll see aabout that Vgleaks thing. They have great track record so there's no reason to not believe their leaks.

what was the reason for the reporting out of interest?

Please report but don't confront anyone derailing a thread because they cannot associate like everybody else. I'm fed up with this and I'm pretty sure more people are also, so DO IT so we can exchange our ideas in peace.

VGKing said:
JayWood2010 said:
Proclus said:

While I'm not saying I disagree with you, you should edit that out quick because he will report you.  Sadly the moderators will do nothing about him even though he does this with every xbox thread.

Well he shouldn't have said that but you know you derail a lot of xbox threads and it is getting redundant now.  People know you do this and honestly i dont understand why you do.  I dont want you to reply with some excuse on why you aren't but it is getting tiresome.  The moderators are doing nothing about stealth trolling and it is getting worst on this site.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

jk lol

i hope all the bad rumours are not true, camon microsoft , sell me that console , show some new IP´s that will blow my mind !!!

prediction :

they will show a new forza, the new IP from black tusk that will rival halo , rare new IP for dem kids , they will show new kinet and new games for kinect and ...

CALL OF DUTY !!!

Same here. I want to be impressed and I want to be blown away. I'm already planning a sick day for this reveal :D

Yay, can't wait. I wonder if there are going to be any performances at there show.

JayWood2010 said:
VGKing said:
JayWood2010 said:
Proclus said:

Well he shouldn't have said that but you know you derail a lot of xbox threads and it is getting redundant now.  People know you do this and honestly i dont understand why you do.  I dont want you to reply with some excuse on why you aren't but it is getting tiresome.  The moderators are doing nothing about stealth trolling and it is getting worst on this site.

We know why he does it; he is just a more aggressive version of the people who only come to post in the negative MS threads. He is one of 'those' people; you know, the ones who keep posting here even though they don't own an xbox and have no intention of getting one.

Jadedx said:
JayWood2010 said:
VGKing said:
JayWood2010 said:
Proclus said:

We know why he does it; he is just a more aggressive version of the people who only come to post in the negative MS threads. He is one of 'those' people; you know, the ones who keep posting here even though they don't own an xbox and have no intention of getting one.

Yeah, stop assuming stuff. I have just as much interest in the PS4 as I do the next XBox. If i didn't, I wouldn't be participating in these threads.

Price, Games, Services will all factor in to my purchase this holiday. Whichever offers the best value to me and my family will get my purchase.

this thread is already starting to be a mess and it's only a thread about the date of reveal, not to imagine how it will be on 21st may when people can complain about every little thing even when they already know for years that they won't buy a nextbox...