By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who all here is changing their avatar to something related to Brawl?

I don't really have to now do I.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I don't need to change my avatar for it being Brawl relate.

kirby007 said:
Parokki said:
Unless the game contains someone as hot as me, I ain't changing nothing.

impossible;) nothing can beat you, ROFL

WTF!?! Not even me? Well, what can you say, we finns are so handsome.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

I'm changing my avatar when i feel like it, but not for Brawl lol

Sullla said:
My avatar hasn't changed in seven years. It's not changing now.

Are you going to change your appearance every time something new pops up? What does that say about you? (joking)

What is to be said about those who refuse to change as time passes?

My avatar is my identity, my home, my signature and my only cause for pride on here. I dont change it for nothing as unimportant as SSBB.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Well, not since it costs $75vg to change the avatar--but no qualms about changing the sig as you can see

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

My avatar only changes when a new Suda51 game comes out.

(Garcian Smith in SSBB CONFIRMED?!?)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

thekitchensink said:
Well, not since it costs $75vg to change the avatar--but no qualms about changing the sig as you can see

Well that is true, so yeah changing your sig works :D so I guess change what I said about avatar to avatar/sig now on.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000