By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusive, MGS: Legacy Collection, confirmed

Twin Snakes made a bit of a mess of the original MGS, imo. I was hoping they'd have done some digital trickery to get a HD version, but I can live with this.

Was going to buy the HD Collection for Vita, but might just hold off and get this. Already got 1 on PS1; 2 & 3 on the PS2 and a copy of 4, but what the heck... depends on the price I suppose.

Around the Network

UGH damn it.... I was afraid of MGS being SD. I had an absolute blast playing it when it first came out... But when I tried playing it about a year ago I could barely tell what was happening on my HD TV.

I'm sorry but that game aged very bad.... I wanted and HD Twin Snakes sooooo bad :(

I just bought the MGS collections the other day :(

I want Portable Ops. :/ Nice collection though. I only have MGS4 since I did not by the HD collection yet. If MGS1 is on disc then I might just get this one instead (on PS3 that is). I still plan to get MGS HD collection for Vita.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

well I did just lose my MGS4....so

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

if they all have trophy support im down

Tons of content, guess I will be getting it even if I already have one of the games(MGS4)

Looks like I'm buying a MGS collection for like the 3rd for 4th time.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

I don't understand why they wouldn't include Portable Ops. That game is canon! What a wasted opportunity.

BradleyJ said:
I don't understand why they wouldn't include Portable Ops. That game is canon! What a wasted opportunity.

They'd have to port it over to PS3.  This is just a repackaging of the PS3 game with a copy of MGS.  Though I wounder if MGS is going to be a digital voucher or the actual PSX disc.