By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 exclusive, MGS: Legacy Collection, confirmed

pezus said:
So this is MGS1 as it was on PS1? No HD? ;(

Thank God, not that Twin Snakes aberration!

And where the hell is Portable Ops? is that game so irrelevant?

Around the Network

Good move but a little late for me. I already have all those games on my PS3.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Might buy this, the collection I purchased on PS2 never came with Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2.

Nooo, why did they include MGS1 in the PS1 version? Lazy fucks...

Chandler said:
Good move but a little late for me. I already have all those games on my PS3.

Same here. Idk why they are doing this. I would consider it a little if it was Twin Snakes instead of the regular Mgs, just because I never got around to playing it. I have played the original Mgs 1 though.

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Nooo, why did they include MGS1 in the PS1 version? Lazy fucks...

Because it's the best version.

I already have all these on my PS3 anyway, but thanks Konami :) 

mutantclown said:
pezus said:
So this is MGS1 as it was on PS1? No HD? ;(

Thank God, not that Twin Snakes aberration!

And where the hell is Portable Ops? is that game so irrelevant?

Personally, I wanted Twin Snakes. I never got to experience that game and if they bumped it up to HD it would a natural progression.

Damit I just bought MGS HD Collection and MGS4 this holiday... I hate you Konami.

I already have three copies of Metal Gear Solid (1 on PSN), Metal Gear Solid 2, Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (Repackage from 2008), Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (2008 repackage, no MSX versions), Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition, Metal Gear Solid 2 HD for Vita, Metal Gear Solid 3 HD for Vita, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Sealed UMD), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3). Now why am I going to rebuy all the games again without a fancy action figure of Snake? Or Sniper Wolf for that matter.

Any question... the MGS will have trophies?