By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splinter Cell Blacklist Wii U Trailer

Looks good. Will buy.

Gotta give credit to Ubi. They're not only putting their titles out for Wii U, they seem to be leading the way in utilizing the tablet.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

off-topic comment:

SC:BL will fail at retail. (Not because of wiiU, but in general. The game is just the same thing of some years ago with the same "USA is the best" and "terrorists hates us" story.)

Heavenly_King said:
off-topic comment:

SC:BL will fail at retail. (Not because of wiiU, but in general. The game is just the same thing of some years ago with the same "USA is the best" and "terrorists hates us" story.)

As long as they don't waste hours and hours of my time on their "story" like a Metal Gear game, I can live with that.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Eh...too Western Military for my tastes.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Great ad. It's nice to Ubisoft putting effort into AAA titles and bringing them to Wii U with extra features.

Around the Network

Looks decent, and Ubi look to have intergrated tablet features well.

looks really good.

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

I like it, it looks like is going back to its roots

It looks dramatically better on WiiU... not really.

Rafux said:
It looks dramatically better on WiiU... not really.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread...not really.