By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you own a smartphone?

Which brand?

Apple 61 22.26%

Samsung 72 26.28%

HTC 28 10.22%

Sony 26 9.49%

Blackberry 4 1.46%

Flip phone 3 1.09%

Other 31 11.31%

None/landline/whatever else 49 17.88%

Total:274

I like Android and I like phones which look great so I chose HTC (Desire S). Will most likely buy another HTC when my Desire S breaks or I think it's too slow for me.

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:
smbu2000 said:

It does make a difference and it is very noticeable. I used my iPhone 4 for well over 2 years and when it changed to the iPhone 5 it felt very different. When I looked at my gf's older ipod touch 3g the screen looked sort of squished. Now she has the newest ipod touch which has the same screen as the iPhone 5. The extra screen size is useful for apps that have been updated to take advantage of the extra screen real estate.

Alright thats good to know. I've been feeling that my 4s screens seems kind of small, but when I briefly compared it to my friends 5, it didn't seem all that different. I guess I really need to actually use it to see the diff.

Yeah, you just need to use it for a bit to get used to the screen. Then when you try using one of the 3.5" screen devices it just feels much smaller. I was perfectly fine with my iPhone 4 screen the whole time I used it. I didn't get rid of my iPhone 4 until after I had my 5 for awhile. Switching between them it felt like a big difference. (I was going to give my iPhone 4 to my gf, but since she wasn't going to use it as a phone I just got her the new iPod touch instead and sold the 4.)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Motorola Defy Mini, cheap and rugged. Quite happy about it, but battery life, despite not bad, and better than every Samsung dumbphone we ever had in my family, can't compete with my old, cheap Nokia 1209 dumbphone.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

HTC wildfire was my first smartphone and now i have the Sony Xperia T (amazing phone)

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Currently I own a Samsung Omnia W. My dream is getting a Nokia 808 Pureview, unfortunately, it is expensive as hell around here.

Around the Network

Of course. Everyone owns a Smarty Phone. This is what I have:

HTC One S. I can't wait to get an iPhone this summer.

Smart phones cost too much for features that I dont need, so no I dont have one!

I had an HTC WP7 - and it was very good, but I upgraded to a Nokia 810/820 and I like it better.

It is a great little phone. I wanted over the 900 version as I thought those were probably too big. Saw one recently, it wasn't, but I am happy with my phone.

Nokia probably should have been on the poll.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Since December 2011

From May 2013

You are not a gamer if you don't own a smartphone imo! I own two of them :). Iphone 4-Iphone 4S..