By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Last Airbender

I finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender a few nights ago (I watched up until that point for the first time a few months back but had to wait to watch the rest with my dad).  I was honestly blown away.  The entire series has actually surpased Batman: TAS for me (And up until that point, it was literally my most favouritest show ever).  The story, style, character development.  I was literally in tears when Zuko went back to his uncle in the last few epsides and Iro just grabbed and embraced him.  The fight between the firelord and Ang was damn epic.  The music they played when Zuko was fighting Azula was so erie and sad, which fit perfectly to her madness. I was literally speechless at its amazingness (That's right I just made up that word to describe this show.)

Around the Network

Avatar: The Last Airbender really is a great show. I think I've watched each Season two or more times now.

One of the saddest parts for me was when Azula was breaking down at the end. She was one of my favorite characters!

so you will watch Zora one day? -

Click HERE and be happy 

It's a fantastic series... do yourself a favor and stay as far away from the movie as you can.

Its a great series, I really enjoyed it.

The first time I saw ads for it I thought it was a lame attempt from nickelodeon to make an anime, but I was dead wrong.

(At first I thought you were talking about the movie, which sucked lol)

Around the Network

that show, is incredible!! it's more than you could ever think to get from an animated tv program.

easily an A+ rating for the series.

if youre a fan of well writen witty shows, you really ought to watch Avatar: TheLast Airbender

p.s.   The movie is a horrible joke. I f***inghate that 6th sense guy.

Jonathan

NintendoPie said:
Avatar: The Last Airbender really is a great show. I think I've watched each Season two or more times now.

One of the saddest parts for me was when Azula was breaking down at the end. She was one of my favorite characters!

It was necessary though, to show what could have happened to Zuko if he didn't leave.  I have to get the graphic novel.  Apparently Azula's like the only person who knows where her mom is.

Awesome series really awesome...and it and the new TMNT show that Nickelodeon shits on CN

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

It was okay but seemed like a kids movie to me. I liked a decent amount of the movie but I wasn't that impressed. 3/5 Netflix rating

Oh you are talking about the show...  Oops

Just a great series. Probably the best animated television series of the 2000s. Although Spongebob during its peak was excellent too.

Anyone who's a fan of animated series should check it out. The animation and art direction is stunning, the action set pieces are spectacular, and there are a lot of laughs and a lot of heart.

@everyone: please use the spoiler style to cover up any spoilers for fans who haven't started/finished the series.