By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Movie Trailers and Discussion

So this thread will be about movie trailers. Just some movies that I thought looked good. If you want me to add one just tell me. Anyways what movies are you looking forward to?

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Man of Steel

Star Trek Into Darkness

The Lone Ranger

Iron Man 3

The Great Gatsby

Around the Network
pezus said:
Supposedly we'll see a trailer for Ender's Game soon.

haha ya I was just thinking of that one too and was kind of suprised to not see a trailer for it yet. I loved the book, and hope the movie is good too.

superman looks awesome i just dont like the story to be told over again and again and again..i know its not the same story but still its annoying ..amazing spiderman, batman begins ,superman returns..to much for me :S

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:
superman looks awesome i just dont like the story to be told over again and again and again..i know its not the same story but still its annoying ..amazing spiderman, batman begins ,superman returns..to much for me :S

haha hollywood seems to be in their reboot phase the last couple years. I do think it's interesting what each writer and directors take on the franchise is though. Like compare nolans batman trilogy to previous ones.

BloodyRain said:
kljesta64 said:

haha hollywood seems to be in their reboot phase the last couple years. I do think it's interesting what each writer and directors take on the franchise is though. Like compare nolans batman trilogy to previous ones.

acutally it would be cool to have every single year a superhero movie on the big screen..there are dozens of batman,superman cartoons and they are all awesome.. but why cant superman just be superman from the beginning and have like a 5 min of side story  how he became superman instead of 1 hour I just hate this approach.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
BloodyRain said:
kljesta64 said:

acutally it would be cool to have every single year a superhero movie on the big screen..there are dozens of batman,superman cartoons and they are all awesome.. but why cant superman just be superman from the beginning and have like a 5 min of side story  how he became superman instead of 1 hour I just hate this approach.

I personally like the origin story approach since it establishes and sets thing into motion for the rest of the franchise. We get to know how he became this iconic icon and why he does what he does. It also gives the audience a glimpse into this particular universe of superman or batman. It can attract new viewers who don't know these origin stories already and draws them into the universe. I'm assuming man of steel is going to be a trilogy or whatever so there needs to be a begining to this story.