By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LOL! IGN New No Mores Heroes score, with Editors' Choice Award now.

go ign uk!!!

... loved this game btw

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
>(out of 10 / not an average)

I know it's not an average, but unless "Presentation" worth 95% of the total weight, you can't get that score.

How about this, SHOW ME THE MATH, IGN!

You think they could be taking in other parts of the game that arn't listen in those categories.  Like... the story for example.  Which isn't taken in consideration in any of these 5 categories.

2 people with different opinions, very shocking.

I'm sure there are people within IGN US that would have scored it differently as well (higher or lower).

Also, the thread title is misleading.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Reviews are subjective, only sales are objective

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

IGN UK and IGN USA are completely different reviewers.. what difference does it make how close they were to each others score.. its like comparing gametrailers scores with 1ups...

Around the Network

No More Heroes is a game with monumental amounts of awesomeness, attitude, and great writing, but some pretty notable gameplay issues, like a very linear structuce, and lots of repetitive mini-games you have to play between plot development.

The scores the game gets depends a lot on what the reviewers are emphasizing, and possibly how professional they are, if you want to put a negative spin on it.

I have a history of being able to ignore certain issues in a game if I absolutely adore other parts of it, and No More Heroes looks like it'll continue the tradition.

Parokki said:
No More Heroes is a game with monumental amounts of awesomeness, attitude, and great writing, but some pretty notable gameplay issues, like a very linear structuce, and lots of repetitive mini-games you have to play between plot development.

The scores the game gets depends a lot on what the reviewers are emphasizing, and possibly how professional they are, if you want to put a negative spin on it.

I have a history of being able to ignore certain issues in a game if I absolutely adore other parts of it, and No More Heroes looks like it'll continue the tradition.

I dunno.  On my first playthrough I didn't play any of the Mini-games more then once.  Just did each one once and then did the assassanations as they got you more money.  After i got the "Kill 100 people" mission i didn't even need to do any of the other minigames but did just to see what they were.

8.9 i much closer to what the game deserves. 7.8? I think that guy missed the point of the game.

finally!!! a great 3rd party exclusive for Wii!!! :)

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

If this game gets a 8.9 the GTA4 should get a 12.