By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My brother beat somebody up. Lesson learned? (explicit/not for children)

@weezy

Sorry I misunderstood I thought that your brother knocked him out which usually means knocked unconscious. In which case all I could see in my minds eye was some poor slob out cold while someone else tore him apart. Which is most definitely not cool, and very dangerous. You can do a lot of damage to someone like that. You can easily shatter bones and blow out blood vessels.

@Jandre002

While I got teased a lot I was usually the one dishing out a horrific beating. Thats the thing about having a temper your almost impervious to pain, and adrenaline is one hell of a motivator. Gives you tremendous strength, and sharpens your reflexes. I have stabbed people, dislocated joints, broke fingers, and choked people unconscious. I wasn't adverse to clubbing people either. Thats the thing about a bad temper it isn't smart its sadistic and stupid.

So trust me when I say violence isn't the solution. I have plenty of first hand knowledge of the after math. The trouble it gets you in, and the emotional scars it invariably leaves. Having a temper like some people seem to think isn't a switch you can just flip off its a problem that must be confronted and dealt with.

Weezy is jubilant now, but what if as he said the guy had a knife or a gun. What could have happened. What will happen if his friend called the police, or someone witnessed what happened and called the police. What if the guys they attacked were in a gang, or had friends that might come looking for him and his brother. Things can always get worse, and the shoe could drop any second.

Basically a lot of posters in this thread are rubber necking, or standing at the bottom of a building hoping that the suicide on the roof really jumps. Why care after all its great entertainment for them, because they will never have to deal with the consequences. Seriously Weezy your brother should at the very least visit some form of mental health provider. A bad temper like this is bound to get him in trouble some day if not get him hurt probably cost him a few jobs.

Around the Network

Did your brother level up? Hahaha, just kidding, but I am glad he was able to roll the other guy without problem. I definitely agree the other kids were at fault, so your brother shouldn't feel bad about it since he was just minding his own business.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

ok my friend, those guys deserved... but you have to be careful, those guys could be armed and hurt you and your brother... We suffer enough by not having you when you were banned, we will suffer more if you get hurt or kill.
Sometimes avoid the situation is better, but being angry already dont give your brother the clear mine to nevermind the other guys.
Peace...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Congratulations. Tear out the jaw next time.

Stupid teens like that need a good hard punch to the face once in a while. Once they learn that people will actually hurt them and they don't look so cool in the end then they start to treat people with a bit more respect rather than think all high and mighty of themselves. Your brother was in the right, that guy continued to antagonize you and he was the first one to throw a punch. Hopefully he learns to keep his little emo mouth shut from now on.

(Note: Punks like these are rated in the same league as rabid, overly aggressive fanboys in my opinion. I hate both.)

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Around the Network

It's always nice to see punks like that get taught a lesson but as another poster has said it's better to just ignore it because you never know when one of them might be carrying a knife or gun or whatever.

lol...I got into a fight with a cheerleader back in August at the university I went to. She was harassing me for sitting down with her friends. She did the same thing last school year and I blew it off. That night in August, she slanders me with hate and threats if I didn't get up at the table in the cafeteria (wtf I just wanted to eat my chicken patty sandwiches, and THEN I would move, but NOOOO...). She takes some of my stuff, throws it (breaks some CDs in my bag). I pick it up and sit back down. Then she gets all in my face and I lunge at her with my fist, barely tapping her on the nose. Then she acts like a drama queen, being like she seriously got hurt. Then some stupid wretch behind me calls the campus police on me. One thing people don't know about me, at college, is that I'm autistic, so I have a documented disability. I also believe it's breaking a federal law for harassing or messing with a person with a documented disability (and no, I'm not retarded lol I'm ADHD and have Asperger's Syndrome, which is a high-functioning autism). 

I did get into 'trouble,' but the girl and her friends (who I thought were mine, but they set this up; the whole thing was a trap) were the ones who got into more. The girl files an arrest warrant on me for 'assault on a female,' when I was the victim being harassed and defend myself by lashing out of fear. So my dad and I file an arrest warrant on her for assault (she touched and grabbed me before she got my bag). We had to go to this city court (MY GOD, it was the definition of GHETTO...) and we had a lawyer. She didn't have one, so we rescheduled a few weeks later. We then got charges dropped on both sides. Then my parents got sick of the way I was treated at the college, so they withdrew me (all this crap affected my grades too). The cheerleaders were supposedly dealt with, but I heard from a few of my friends that NOTHING happened to them. They didn't even get kicked off their team for what they did to me.

Then a few weeks later, the stupid bitches get a hold of my cell phone number and start harassing me AGAIN. 3 times in one night; isn't that considered harassment? We also reported them to the college's vice chancellor, since they broke the "no contact agreement." The vice chancellor didn't do shit again to them.

Then another few weeks later, they get a hold of my house number and harassed me again. I told my parents, and they said if they do it again to tell them. Then last week, one of the girls gets a hold of my other AIM screen name and sends hate messages. I print those out, give them to my parents. My parents then email the campus police and vice chancellor, so NOW they MAY do SOMETHING to them even more severe. We may have to hire our lawyer again, and this time we might sue those girls.

Oh, and if anyone asks if the girls are cute, think again. They are hideous and look like the true definitions of the word 'bitch.' One of the girls' room mates took a photo of the one girl taking a BATH (and yes, she's naked; but her privates are covered, so you can't see anything but her pudgy body). I can use that photo for blackmailing her. I feel like posting the picture on Facebook right now lmao

Bitches like those deserve to die an extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death a hundred times over, and then seeing their parents and loved ones suffering while they sit on a spiked surface.

Rath said:
Wow I guess I am the only person on this board who thinks you should have just walked on and ignored the bastards.

No, i think he should have walked away.

My bros have done this many times and it gets you no where + there are always ramifications 

Predictions JAN 08

2008 PS3-19.5M(actual 19.5) XBOX360-23M(actual 27.5) Wii - 37M(actual 45.8M)

End of 2009 PS3-27 25M XBOX360-30 35M Wii - 48 63M (revised DEC 08)

Price Point
Mid 2008 Wii $250 Xbox360$249 Xbox360(HDD)$299 PS3 $399

Mid 2009 Wii $189 Xbox360$199 Xbox360(HDD)$249 PS3 $339

Mid 2010 Wii $ 149 Xbox360$159 Xbox360(HDD)$199 PS3 $289

Tifa Lockhart said:
Bitches like those deserve to die an extremely slow and excruciatingly painful death a hundred times over, and then seeing their parents and loved ones suffering while they sit on a spiked surface.

If I saw them again, I will not kill them; I will break them.