By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can hardly believe the next gen is so close to beginning! How's your 7th gen backlog?

Tagged games:

Some of the lists you guys posted even remind me of games I wish I had bought and played but still haven't managed to. Even Uncharted 3, Ni No Kuni and Gran Turismo 5, I haven't gotten around to playing yet. :(

I have now 33 platinums trophies between PS3 and Vita games.

Hopefully I can get some more before the PS4. :)

Around the Network

I still have quite a bit to play. And a few I would like to try.

Yet to play already in my X360 que are, in no particular order: Halo 4, Fable the Journey, The Walking Dead and all of Bioshock or at least Infinity. I would like to try a Call of Duty or Battlefield game just to see if I like it.

Plus I have plenty of achievements to go get too! I never did finish Super Mario Galaxy, so I might to back and give that a try.

I feel like that little guy at the end of Frosty the Snowman - Busy, busy, busy!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Pretty much have finished everything I have on Pc. Nothing on Ps3 yet, and SMT: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Tales of the Abyss, and Fire Emblem to finish on my 3ds. I want a Wii U but going to wait for some more games to come out. Ps4 will be bought at launch

Well, I have over 500 uncompleted games. Check my Backloggery (listed in sig) and you'll see how bad my situation is. I'm trying to trim it down though! It gets tough considering how many of the games I enjoy (and own) are all very long.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I've finished all my PS3 games. Actually finishing PSP and PS Vita games .

I'll wait before deciding to buy next-gen games.

You can visit this blog for Zero no Kiseki and Sen no Kiseki guide

http://wajinokiseki.blogspot.be/