By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Hunger Games: Catching Fire First Trailer! A New King Has Come!

Around the Network

Chins Up! Smiles On!

Look amazing. Katniss looks more mature than in the original and if you have read the book, you will instantly recognize some of the scenes. I can't wait!

morenoingrato said:
Reserved for my comments.

Surely you could have commented in the OP...

I started watching the trailer then realised I haven't watched the first film yet. *Goes to watch on Netflix*

Looks good. I have been told that the second book was meh, and the third was garbage..

I'll still be watching the films, though.

Trunkin said:

Looks good. I have been told that the second book was meh, and the third was garbage..

Nah. The second one was awesome. The third one was excellent and a very fitting way to end the trilogy.

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:
Trunkin said:

Nah. The second one was awesome. The third one was excellent and a very fitting way to end the trilogy.

Well, I hope so. I'll probably wait to read the books until after I've seen the films. Actually, that's what I planned to do with Harry Potter, but, in the end, I never did get around to reading them. >_<

Definitely excited to see this. Awesome to see that some little scenes in the book that I could have seen being cut out by the writer of the movie made it into the movie. These scenes can be essential and I was afraid they would be cut out.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
so no more hunger gmes ? no more kids fighting? this looks kinda boring...

If you haven't read the books then I could see how it looks boring, but it's not.  It's much better than the first book and hopefully the movie is too.

nnodley said:
Definitely excited to see this. Awesome to see that some little scenes in the book that I could have seen being cut out by the writer of the movie made it into the movie. These scenes can be essential and I was afraid they would be cut out.

On thing (and my main issue from the first movie) is that the scenes are still heavily altered for younger audiences, especially the whip scene, it was much more bloody on the book.

morenoingrato said:
nnodley said:

On thing (and my main issue from the first movie) is that the scenes are still heavily altered for younger audiences, especially the whip scene, it was much more bloody on the book.

Well, they couldn't exactly make an R rated film from a young adult book series.