By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metal Gear Solid 4 to Wii

Isn't that just a nice title?:) Yeah I thought so too. Check this out:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

On the January 29th update on the Smash Bros Dojo site, all of the music initially available before unlocks were listed. Only this time, the specific game that each piece originated was listed. Of that list, there are songs from each Metal Gear Solid game.

The twist? The primary song (first listed) is a piece from Metal Gear Solid 4. Why would that piece be included? Every single song on the list is from a game that has appeared on a Nintendo system, or will soon. Does this mean that a version of MGS4 is indeed Wii-bound? Only time will tell, but this rumor is no longer as absurd as it once seemed. Below is the information listed at www.smashbros.com

MGS4 [Theme of Love] SSBB version
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Arrangement Supervisor: Akiro Honda

link: http://dpad.gotfrag.com/wii/story/41379/?cpage=1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

So what do you think? Like to hear your thoughts on this tibit.

I havn't been following the metal gear solid since the gamecube days so I wouldn't know if all songs listed on there did come to a nintendo title (VGchartz says no). Can anybody confirm?

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network

umm...huge wii fan here but yeah, i don't think so.

i doubt it--it just takes to much graphic power to get it--but mabye a new MG game can come

*looks at signature*

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

{Sigh}

they hired the guy who wrote the STORY for FF7, FF8, FF10 & FF13 for the STORY of SSBB

ZOMG now FF13 is also wii-bound...

______

In all...the chances of this happening are nil..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

>I havn't been following the metal gear solid since the gamecube days

hmmm, can I get a translation please?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
mesoteto said:
i doubt it--it just takes to much graphic power to get it--but mabye a new MG game can come

Yeah Skaterboy said that in his blog earlier today.
For the people who don't know Skaterboy its the male Surfergirl on the web. Surfergirl says he is creditable. But I seriously doubt it (and Surfergirl for that matter too). If they are insiders then you would think they will be focussed on one company. For example they are an employe there or an stockholder and such. Having a worldwide connection is hard to imagine. Knowing American and Japanize devolopers/publishers is... nice. 

Im not going to comment on this fanboyish trash of an article. Next stop gears of war is on wii.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

...it will never happen

zackblue said:
Im not going to comment on this fanboyish trash of an article. Next stop gears of war is on wii.

You just did.

It's not that it's only coming to wii (that would raze hell) im just saying it could ALSO come to the wii.
So this post is only for the nintendo crowd. PS3 already is going to have this title so don't get your pantys in a bunch.