By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 title Devil May Cry 4 No. 1 at Japan retailer

It's funny how Wii fan bots get all defensive over this game doing well as if it were a threat to their console.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
It's funny how Wii fan bots get all defensive over this game doing well as if it were a threat to their console.

if ssbb doesn't sell well every will will self-destruct, fact.

@Riot...um yeah you seem to be new here so i will let you in on something.....a man is like a piece of cheese

in all this thread was started by someone who love to strike out at the wii....so most people will come in here already on defense, plus amazon isnt very creditable

Amazon!!! oh great ¬¬

I'm with Dolla-Dolla

Edit:

DMC3 Launch sales: 192,856 Total Sales: 0.35 Millions

SSBM Launch sales: 360,070 Total Sales: 1.44 Millions

Yeap, DMC4 is going to be the SSBB killer...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Who's getting defensive? All I'm seeing is a few mentions of how unreliable Amazon is as an indicator of sales, and a few "Good for it" comments for flavor.
Do you even read the threads anymore, or do you just pop in, post some nonsense about Nintendo fans, and then run off, cackling into the night like some sad, neglected hyena?

edit: Mesoteto: Much better word!  

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Around the Network

@mrjj--i thouht hyenas cackled

kitler53 said:
oi, i'm tired of saying it but amazon=/=reliable figures.

Thats only valid when 360 games are in the top. When Ps3 games are on the list then its taken as scriptures.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

kitler53 said:

I was waiting for someone to say that. Now, if SSBB came out at #1, you'd would be salivating, or at least say that it was expected. But with PS3.....Amazon = crap

But anyway @OP:

I have to give an astounding "duh" to this, because I mean, come on, the 360 version is a joke there. It's probably going to sell as well as a JR Writer CD, comparatively. Look up JR Writer if you don't get the reference.

But the fact is, we all knew DMC would be #1 when it was released. It's the only big thing out right now. But I know that when Brawl comes out, DMC will be overtaken

BMaker11 said:
kitler53 said:

I was waiting for someone to say that. Now, if SSBB came out at #1, you'd would be salivating, or at least say that it was expected. But with PS3.....Amazon = crap

But anyway @OP:

I have to give an astounding "duh" to this, because I mean, come on, the 360 version is a joke there. It's probably going to sell as well as a JR Writer CD, comparatively. Look up JR Writer if you don't get the reference.

But the fact is, we all knew DMC would be #1 when it was released. It's the only big thing out right now. But I know that when Brawl comes out, DMC will be overtaken

Uh, same release date.

BMaker11 said:
kitler53 said:

I was waiting for someone to say that. Now, if SSBB came out at #1, you'd would be salivating, or at least say that it was expected. But with PS3.....Amazon = crap

But anyway @OP:

wtf lol, brawl is already out and at #37, lern 2 read.