By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Fiscal Earnings - 70 Million Profit Year-End, Q4 - Loss (70 Million)

Still thinking they will post overall profit with weak yen. Expect Q4 loss though.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

goddamnit i should sold the stock a month ago.

theprof00 said:
goddamnit i should sold the stock a month ago.

Imaginary stock.

Otakumegane said:
Still thinking they will post overall profit with weak yen. Expect Q4 loss though.

I'm expecting a break even as per last year's Q4.

I think they ll report.......DOOOOOM

Around the Network

not sure. 3DS software should be pretty good with Luigi, Fire Emblem and a few others ahead of forecast I'd think.

Wii U may be lower than revised but hard to know what shipped vs retail. probably bad but not sure how bad. if software is close it may be ok since each console is initially a drag (maybe near break even now with yen and few months learning curve gains?).

I think they make very small profit on Q4 primarily off 3DS software in US and EU with more favorable exchange rate.

- Good 3DS numbers
- Bad Wii U numbers
- Loss

ethomaz said:
- Good 3DS numbers
- Bad Wii U numbers

- Loss

Can't disagree with the bolded. The underlined however, you talking about Q4 or Year?

Vinniegambini said:
ethomaz said:
- Good 3DS numbers
- Bad Wii U numbers

- Loss

Can't disagree with the bolded. The underlined however, you talking about Q4 or Year?

Year... low profit for the quarter.

Even Nintendo didn't suck bad sales for Wii (software and hardware).

ethomaz said:
Vinniegambini said:
ethomaz said:
- Good 3DS numbers
- Bad Wii U numbers

- Loss

Year... low profit for the quarter.

Hmm. Nintendo projects an operating loss however will post a profit on net income. You think they won't be able to meet their targets? :(