By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Coma Sex- Immoral? or not?

spurgeonryan said:

After all you are the one taking care of her financial wise and bodily wise. Giving her baths, changing her diaper, putting pourage in her feeding tube.

Around the Network

I would not plan on doing it.

More interesting is why not just pull the plug? Euthanizing the person seems more reasonable, so no. Especially when they have been in the coma for years. It is would be treating them as an object. If this was not from ryan I would call the  original  poster a sicko.

20happyballs said:
lolololol. That is disgusting...but then again. If you have your needs, it's better to do it with her than with someone else I guess. But just know, you'll probably go to hell.

Well then he's fine cause there is no hell lol.

Sounds to me like you want vindication or something.

spurgeonryan said:
NiKKoM said:
Ow.. I forgot.. If something happens to spurgy and he gets into his coma: dips on his ass.. you all can assrape him after me

No. We have to be married and have the consent of the Vgchartz community.

We'll marry right before the hot butt sex and we'll divorce right after it... don't worry about our marriage.. you're in a coma then..
And I'm sure our fellow vgchartz members will give me the consent for hot butt sex with you..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Even I'm not that bad, and I'm a weirdo. A woman's moan and the facial expressions she gives during coitus consumes me. An unconscious woman robs me of that. It would be too boring for me. Plus you'd have to apply lube down there. I prefer natural water works.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

walsufnir said:
Cobretti2 said:
I would be more worried about a male nurse or doctor fucking your coma wife when visiting hours are over.

That's what came to mind upon reading the OP. Well played, sir.

spurgeonryan said:
Weedlab said:

Even I'm not that bad, and I'm a weirdo. A woman's moan and the facial expressions she gives during coitus consumes me. An unconscious woman robs me of that. It would be too boring for me. Plus you'd have to apply lube down there. I prefer natural water works.

So then, just visual masterbation would be appropriate?

If outside assistance from another woman is prohibited, then I'd go with that, but for the days my imigination can't take me where I want to go there's always Bangbros or Youjizz.

being married means we pledge to love each other in the good ones and the bad ones... bad one for her I guess...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

*Reads title as "Comma Sex"*

*Wonders what comma sex could be*

*Clicks thread*

*Backs out slowly*

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)