By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Let's play Luigi's Mansion 2 - Next session: TBA

RolStoppable said:
Helen, you are such a failure. At least revive someone before you get yourself killed.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Around the Network

^Ok, but there was no need to call him a failure. He just needs more experience is all.

^You coulda just not died in the first place. :P

Einsam_Delphin said:
^You coulda just not died in the first place. :P

The room were we died was full of ghosts, of the nasty type that is. They had spades(?) and they take some time to blind, since they have to make their attack as well. It does not help that me and Rol almost had depleted HP, but the room was small and several of them started to gang up. I think that Rold died first, so I went to him, because I had to heal him, then I died on my way to him. Then Apple came in and started to suck up all the ghosts by himself, he did not go closer to us, he was in the same position sucking up the ghosts. Then Apple died and as a result, Game Over on the 19th floor.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

^Ok, but that doesn't change what I said. :)

Around the Network

Well once I'm done eating I'll be able to play if anyone else is available. I only just started playing the game so don't kill me if I screw up here and there.

3523-3356-3992

I wont be able to do the next one, but maybe the one after.

Probably a dumb question but how do you uncurse someone?

Einsam_Delphin said:
Probably a dumb question but how do you uncurse someone?

You shine your dark light at them until they are cured.

I'll be sure to join tomorrow, even if I will be half asleep while playing. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

^I actually figured it out overtime as an ally uncursed me, but still thanks! Turns out I woulda figured that out soon enough even if that didn't happen as it's one of the loadin screen hints.
Also, I just beat 25 Floor Hunter mission on Hard mode! Had an ally for once who actually cared more about making it to the top of the tower than making to the top of the rankings, and that made all the difference. ^_^