By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokemon New Mewtwo Confirmed (Mewthree Video X/Y)

Looks like they're running out of ideas...

Around the Network

I hope it'a new pokemon and not a form of Mewtwo, maybe it's a female clone of Mew but the legendary Pokemon are genderless. It could be an evolution of Mew, but legendary Pokemon don't evolve, or maybe it's just another clone of Mew. The official pokemon website calls it a "newly discovered pokemon" so it's more probable that it is a brand new pokemon and not a form of Mewtwo.

MrBubbles said:

Wrong, the tail is now on the head, therefor Charmander's should'nt have a tail coming out from his rear + the flame should be on the tail coming out of his head.

I demand that you fix it lol

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

Well... Let's just say that I hope Pokémon fans of today will enjoy it.

man what's that bow over his head there for? would have been way better to add some extra horns instead!

a bow? pfft... the rest of him looks ok though

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

it's not Mewtwo

Kinda reminds me of the gamecube, you know, with the handle and all.

It's...Majin Boo xD

KHlover said:
It's...Majin Boo xD

Buu, not Boo. Boo are ghosts from Mario.

Anyway, I kinda like him so far, but if his name would be ''Majinmew'' I would be soooo psyched about this pokémon lol.

Screw Mewthree, from now on, till we get a official name, imma call him Majinmew! :D

What?! I can't hear you over all this awsome! - Pyrrhon (Kid Icarus:Uprising)

Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE! - Wonder-Red (The Wonderful101)

http://de.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Majin_Booetrium said:
KHlover said:
It's...Majin Boo xD

Buu, not Boo. Boo are ghosts from Mario.

Anyway, I kinda like him so far, but if his name would be ''Majinmew'' I would be soooo psyched about this pokémon lol.

Screw Mewthree, from now on, till we get a official name, imma call him Majinmew! :D

He's called "Boo" in Germany :D