By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "An Unbiased Review" BattleBlock theater - A JayWood2010 Review

btw should put up the launch trailer aswell:

http://www.xblafans.com/battleblock-theater-debuts-launch-trailer-65855.html

Around the Network
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
im bumping this thread because this game look so awesome and deserves all the attention it can get. hope it comes out on PSN or PC

I give it 6 months to a year 

That would be fast,  they are hoping less than 2 years..

Wright said:
This game did move Jay from the inside. I mean, everytime I log in Xbox Live, I see him playing it xD

Lol yeah i cant put it down.  I love this game! XD

pezus said:

The devs? So they've already confirmed they'll port it to PC/PSN? Alright, maybe 1.5 years then. I remember it took quite some time for Castle Crashers to come over.

i think it would make sense to see some games we get that late in the gen also on next gen consoles. if i would be them i would port it to nextbox, ps4 and pc at the same time. maybe also wii u if they can expect enough sales. it's a platformer which should do good on a nintendo console since it's also different to nintendo games.

pezus said:
Lostplanet22 said:
pezus said:
bananaking21 said:
im bumping this thread because this game look so awesome and deserves all the attention it can get. hope it comes out on PSN or PC

I give it 6 months to a year 

That would be fast,  they are hoping less than 2 years..

The devs? So they've already confirmed they'll port it to PC/PSN? Alright, maybe 1.5 years then. I remember it took quite some time for Castle Crashers to come over.

Steam their is talk about, no talk about PS HW(Vita could use it). But they are a very small team and six months would be to fast for them.  And consider they are not good in deadlines (this game took them 5 years o_o)...

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
pezus said:

i think it would make sense to see some games we get that late in the gen also on next gen consoles. if i would be them i would port it to nextbox, ps4 and pc at the same time. maybe also wii u if they can expect enough sales. it's a platformer which should do good on a nintendo console since it's also different to nintendo games.

That would make sense.  i have a feeling that XBLA is going to be compatible with both X360 and NeXbox though.  I could be wrong about that.  yeah i could def see it going to PS4 and Steam though.  I hope it does so more people can play it.  Castle Crashers took 2 years i think but I think they could do this in much less time as long as they arent focused on multiple projects

Jay can you review an original Xbox game?

gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah.  I don't mind what games get reviewed as long as the person reviewing them has played them recently.

For me to review an original XBOX game though it will have to have backwards compatibility because i no longer have an XBOX unfortunately :/  Ive been wanting ro replay Conker again really bad lately haha

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Yeah.  I don't mind what games get reviewed as long as the person reviewing them has played them recently.

For me to review an original XBOX game though it will have to have backwards compatibility because i no longer have an XBOX unfortunately :/  Ive been wanting ro replay Conker again really bad lately haha

what about a PS2?

gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:

what about a PS2?

As long as you have played it recently then you can review it haha  My PS2 broke a year ago so im out of luck on that one too.