By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bro X take up 128 block of memory!

I just bought an SD card just for brawl

Around the Network

what size card? i found one 4gb that actually works.

It's so deliciously worth it.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Doesn't the Wii have 1 Gig SD cards that you can buy? I used to always see them when the system 1st came out. What is the difference between the sd card that comes with it and the SD cards that you plug into the SD slots? I know that the VC only run off the SD card that the system shipped with but are you saying that when you want to save files on the Wii you can't use a different SD Card?

TWRoO said:
It's rare for a first party game to use so much for save files, Nintendo are usually really good at keeping it low (Wave Race BS took up 15 blocks on the GC, same as Windwaker I think... those were the largest I had)

My friend....we are talking about brawl!!! everything has to be bigger with Brawl!!!!

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

Now I finally have a reason to delete those VC games I never play >.

This is no coincidence, its proof that Super Mario 128 is in the works once again. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Are people sure this isn't 128 max? Like If you don't save video and photos it should be under 128.

Well, it would probably stilltake 128 just in case so that's probably moot.

I haven't hit any space issues yet, the only VC games I have are NES anyway.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

CHYUII said:
Doesn't the Wii have 1 Gig SD cards that you can buy? I used to always see them when the system 1st came out. What is the difference between the sd card that comes with it and the SD cards that you plug into the SD slots? I know that the VC only run off the SD card that the system shipped with but are you saying that when you want to save files on the Wii you can't use a different SD Card?

VC cannot be run off any SD cards. There is no difference, only in price. Nintendo and Sandisk will screw you over if u buy mem cards from them/

all SD cards up to 2GB can be used with the Wii *some up to 4gb* but you cannot rune games off the SD card. You CAN play movies, pics, or music off of the SD card. It is also a medium to store Data and Channels but it takes an IMMENSE amount of time to move data between the Wii and an SD card. The Wii has a terrible read'write speed for SD cards.