By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bro X take up 128 block of memory!

regin2005 said:
Wii need a freakin' HARD DRIVE!!!

i agree

Around the Network

A complete non-issue for me, since I haven't got any VC games, but might be a pain for some people. Still, it shouldn't be too hard to free 5% of the system memory for a game this awesome.

can't you save the VC games in a SD card?

you can save them to an SD card, then you have to move them back onto the system to play them.

I have +1000 blocks free and I have 6 VC games, so this is a non issue. Even if it was, I'd just delete them. The only reason to back up to a SD card is if your not able to connect to the internet, or its the end of the generation and nintendo discontinues support for downloading VC games.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I don't have any VC games, and I think the biggest memory taker on my Wii is Madden 07, and it's only like 8 blocks or something else insignificant like that.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

128 is about 1/18th of total

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The limited internal space on the Wii has troubled me from the beginning, especially since you can't run squat from the SD card. Hopefully a firmware update will fix that, but even if it does, it probably won't work for older games.

Thankfully a lot of the data you can save in SSBB can be saved to SD card as well(created levels, replays and screenshots).

It's rare for a first party game to use so much for save files, Nintendo are usually really good at keeping it low (Wave Race BS took up 15 blocks on the GC, same as Windwaker I think... those were the largest I had)

im sub 1000 blocks now (im a VC games whore) and i dont want to move all my stuff to an SD card

the 128 is b/c of the stored information from Wi-Fi i have heard

Do any of u kno how long it takes to copy stuff onto an SD card? It takes me like 3 minutes per file from my Wii.