By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bro X take up 128 block of memory!

Now i ask my Jap friend... wait...
@ highwaystar101: Your link is not working. (I think that you must insert http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?tab=forum&id=8527 instead of http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/profile.php?id=8527)

Wii Fit is rapidly beating PS3...

Playing now: Apollo Justice, Majora's Mask

Going to play: Little King Story

"As long as there is a Triforce, there will be a Zelda  As long as there is a prosperous kingdom, there will be an evil that wants destroy it And as long as there is an oppressive force running Hyrule, there will be a boy, in a green tunic, with a silver shield, and a magic blade, to stand against them."-The Legend of Zelda
Around the Network
Arcturus said:
How many blocks does the Wii have for use in total?

i think just guessing between 2000/2200 not really sure.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

My Wii had 3600+ blocks on it out of the box... So what's the problem?... 128 ain't THAT many. I remember Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Beyond good and evil and Fifa 06 on the Gamecube having 60+ blocks too...

THE NETHERLANDS

It really pisses me off when games take up a large number of blocks without good reason, but Brawl is not one of those games. This game has a custom level editor and allows you to trade levels with your friends, submit your levels to Nintendo, and download the best submissions. 128 blocks is exactly 16 MB, which really isn't that much.

@Starcraft: Are you sure about that? An empty Wii should have 2163 free blocks, or just over 256 MB.

time to pull out the 256 mb SD Card, and the 516 MB SD card

Around the Network

Entroper said:

It really pisses me off when games take up a large number of blocks without good reason, but Brawl is not one of those games. This game has a custom level editor and allows you to trade levels with your friends, submit your levels to Nintendo, and download the best submissions. 128 blocks is exactly 16 MB, which really isn't that much.

@Starcraft: Are you sure about that? An empty Wii should have 2163 free blocks, or just over 256 MB.

EDIT: NVM, 1500+ instead of 2500+... My bad! 

THE NETHERLANDS

StarcraftManiac said:

Entroper said:

EDIT: NVM, 1500+ instead of 2500+... My bad!

Just checking. :) I was wondering if Nintendo had done some sort of update which reduced the overall size of the firmware, to make way for WiiWare games or something.  False alarm.

Snowboard kids for N64 irritated the hell out of me for it's memory.... Ican't remember the memory size of the paks I had, but it only had 123 blocks to save to, and Snowboard Kids took up 121 blocks!

This isn't that bad... but it is still huge (in terms of Wii save files the largest I have at the moment is just 4.... and the largest VC game is around 60-70)

I think the opera browser takes up about 220. for the channel, plus a further 50 for save files (i assume this is for favourites and cookies?)

thats alot of blocks. memory space is becoming a real problem now.

Wii need a freakin' HARD DRIVE!!!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY