By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Gamers, do you think we should make a Petition ?

Rafux said:
Goatseye said:
Rafux said:

NextBox is built around that all rumours point and MS silence to it.

Accept it, its over guys.

PS4 rumours last year was that:

- It would be announced 2012.

-It wouldn't use optical devices.

etc,etc..

Did any of them turned out true?

Those were the most stupid rumours around is you ask anybody from Sony that they outright laugh at you, actually someone did ask if the PS4 would have a blu ray drive and they said that the majority of people likes to have physical format of his games and they will include blu ray.

All these nextbox leaks are coming from the same people who leaked the PS4 specs, its over guys.

Case closed. $ony decided to address rumors, MS chooses not to do it.

What is being said about 4k capability by the way?

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Rafux said:
Goatseye said:
Rafux said:

NextBox is built around that all rumours point and MS silence to it.

Accept it, its over guys.

PS4 rumours last year was that:

- It would be announced 2012.

-It wouldn't use optical devices.

etc,etc..

Did any of them turned out true?

Those were the most stupid rumours around is you ask anybody from Sony that they outright laugh at you, actually someone did ask if the PS4 would have a blu ray drive and they said that the majority of people likes to have physical format of his games and they will include blu ray.

All these nextbox leaks are coming from the same people who leaked the PS4 specs, its over guys.

Case closed. $ony decided to address rumors, MS chooses not to do it.

What is being said about 4k capability by the way?

Sony rapidly said its just for movies, what now?

CityOfNoobs said:
Argh_College said:

I think we should NOT let Microsoft do this to us.

46m players on Live that now have been commited to Xbox and they just fuck us like this, it really show they dont care about us if this is true!

We should make a petition and get 5 milion votes or plus, im pretty sure even Playstation fans would vote!

i just think this stupid Allways online and no used games is to please EA and Activision so they will give Microsoft exclusive games and Dlcs... im pretty sure that is what MS i up to, i cant believe they are doing this for those money whores and are leaving us gamers in the dust.

Someone make a petition before they announce the damn thing.

Im agaisnt this, i´ve many games wich are 2nd handed and also i go into holidays or see some friends sometimes and i dont haved Internet Conection there and sometimes it goes down!

My god they have not even announced anything and you want to petition them already? Between this and the constant zelotry toward the PS4 praising it as the greatest thing ever this site has really just lost it. 

If these rumours do turn out to be true, a "petition" is not the way to go about showing your displeasure, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT DO NOT BUT IT. You have no right to play a game system made by someone else and they are under no obligation to change it to fit your desires (If they wish to do so in order to cultivate more customers that is their choice, but they have no obligation or responsibility ) It makes me sick how entitled everyone is these days. 

so it bothers you that PlayStation fans are excited about PS4?

as if being excited about the PS4 is taboo or something..

Make a petition? Aren't there like 10,000 petitions about it out there already? At least I expect so.

As a playstation fanboy, I would gladly sign it. I don't think this feature should become a standard and i sure hope it doesn't.

However, I think we all need to sit tight and wait for Microsoft to respond officially, not some jerk-off on twitter.. No use getting all up in arms on rumors.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

I don't believe the rumor so I don't see the point of a petition. Only half of the current Xbox 360 install base is online and of the half that is online half of those in America don't have stable enough internet for MS to maintain quality connections. MS would not limit themselves to less than a quarter of the current Xbox users.

Nope cause nothing is confirmed. We don't even have solid proof since we're just relying on rumors from "credible" websites. Besides, maybe Sony is pushing out these rumors or maybe MS themselves are spreading these rumors just to see the reaction of gamers. Anyways, MS isn't gonna lose loyal customers just cause of unconfirmed rumors so there's no harm done.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

enditall727 said:
CityOfNoobs said:
Argh_College said:

I think we should NOT let Microsoft do this to us.

46m players on Live that now have been commited to Xbox and they just fuck us like this, it really show they dont care about us if this is true!

We should make a petition and get 5 milion votes or plus, im pretty sure even Playstation fans would vote!

i just think this stupid Allways online and no used games is to please EA and Activision so they will give Microsoft exclusive games and Dlcs... im pretty sure that is what MS i up to, i cant believe they are doing this for those money whores and are leaving us gamers in the dust.

Someone make a petition before they announce the damn thing.

Im agaisnt this, i´ve many games wich are 2nd handed and also i go into holidays or see some friends sometimes and i dont haved Internet Conection there and sometimes it goes down!

My god they have not even announced anything and you want to petition them already? Between this and the constant zelotry toward the PS4 praising it as the greatest thing ever this site has really just lost it. 

If these rumours do turn out to be true, a "petition" is not the way to go about showing your displeasure, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT DO NOT BUT IT. You have no right to play a game system made by someone else and they are under no obligation to change it to fit your desires (If they wish to do so in order to cultivate more customers that is their choice, but they have no obligation or responsibility ) It makes me sick how entitled everyone is these days. 

so it bothers you that PlayStation fans are excited about PS4?

as if being excited about the PS4 is taboo or something..

Excitement? not at all, but the belief that it is somehow sure to be the top of next gen based on one showcasing, and when one of their main competitors has not even released any info is ridiculous. Somehow it seems that this site has just completley lost any facade it may have had of being un biased, it appears  that a majority of users here just dislike Microsoft. This  is all coming from a "Nintendo Fanboy" who thinks the Wii U will be in last place this Gen. I really do not know which console I will be buying next (I already have a Wii U) but all of this doom talk about an XBox that hasnt been announced and all of this praising for a PS4 that has not been released is just folly. 

Who is John Galt?

3DS Friend Code : 2535-4338-9000 

AMD FX 8150 , 8 GB DDR3 Kingston Memory,  EVGA GTX 560 TI 2 GB superclocked, Samsung 256 GB SSD

1. M$ will most likely not care.
2. These are, to my knowledge, just rumors as of now.
3. 5 Million Votes? Wut?

Petition may be part of it.  May I suggest doing other things also?  Not sure what, but always on sucks.