By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sen. Feinstein: "Maybe we have to (have gun control in video games)"

Tagged games:

Mr Khan said:
They really just need to enact sensible gun control. Even if the nuts have to have their unnecessary assault weapons, no-one should protest universal background checks and the closing of the gun-show loophole.

The probem is, the univseral background check laws are designed specifically to be awful.  A good example is the Colorado law, which will probably get ruled unconsitutional within 10 years... because unlike voter ID which might cost 5 dolllars....  These cheks the thousands of dollars they want to force people to pay for their background checks are EXTREMELY burdernsome to the poor.

Who coincidentally are the people who actually need guns the most to protect from crime.

The only thing that might prevent this is the fact that a large part of the law enforcement of the state is just straight out refusing to enforce the new laws.

It should tell you something when the Southern Poverty Law Center is siding with the right.

It's really a case where supporting the laws likey they are have you in a bit of a hypocritical position.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
Chark said:

I have the solution guys. Nanomachines.

Ha ha!

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:

Ha ha!

That works, too. How would it be possible for a bunch of flowers to kill zombies? Unless...

these old people need to die, seriously, I mean only the crazy ones like these, not the cool ones btw.