By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Teaser!!!!Super Smash Brothers Brawl is out now!!!! Hands-on Photos.

It's days like this that makes me wish I took the time to learn Japanese while living here

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
macross said:

Mario is holding a chicken leg

YOU CANNOT UNSEE IT! 

Video Game Papercrafts

The only reason Sakurai allowed Snake is because he was already a clone

Wii Friend Code: 2854 9908 3926 2816

MANUELF said:
I want this game, I think the image is FAKE!!!!
lol...looks real to me

Jetlogs said:
macross said:

Mario is holding a chicken leg

YOU CANNOT UNSEE IT!

Well that settles it.  This game is ruinedfor me.  Thanks.

Man...go to the official updates thread for major spoilers.

They just keep coming...I'm going to die soon.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

If this is not a fake why didn't they put any of the 3rd party characters on the front of the box?

Hardcore gaming is a bubble economy blown up by Microsoft's $7 $6 billion losses.

they only put characters that are available from the start of the game (just like melee)

arsenalrc15 said:
they only put characters that are available from the start of the game (just like melee)

Which is great... do you want some hidden characters love, play da freaking game...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

You are speechless now! 

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

SleepWaking said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Everybody criticized my avatar.

Now, know this.

I picked this avatar, just to let you all know. I will bloodily murder everyone on this forum with a gun, to get this game, I don't care if its already been released. If its quicker to shoot you than drive to get it, that's how it goes down.

Ahnow I now for sure that pic is from shoot em up

no, his pic is from sin city

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp