By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How my Wii died - an engagement tragedy...

Wow. Good thing my wife's only sibling owns his own DS/Wii so I don't have to worry about such ridiculous mistakes.

Around the Network

Well, first of all, I have to say that I'm not a native english speaker, so sorry for my english.

I registrated in this forums, before read your post, only to say you "LOL". XD

No, seriously, it's very hillarious. X'D I love your sister fiancee, and think, it would be worse if she put a Wii game on the toaster.

THATS THE MOST STUPID THING I HAVE EVER HEARD! IS YOUR FAMILY RETARDED OR WHAT?! But on a serious note: (Btw... I was just kiddin)... This is SO FKin HILARIOUS!!!... JUST WAY TOO FUNNY!!!...

THE NETHERLANDS

Smash_Brother said:
Kill her. You NEED to kill her. For the betterment of the human gene pool. KILL HER!

It sucks that your Wii is borked, but anything THAT stupid should not be allowed to procreate, period.

His fiancee might not approve of that :P

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

Want to report an update to the situation:

- My Wii was delivered back to me today - just under 2 weeks after sending it off

- there was NO REPAIR COST

- also got my receipt & DS cart returned

This absolutely makes my weekend. So happy to have it back on a Friday!

And I can't believe the NO repair charge (whatsoever). At the least, I expected a charge for putting them through the headache of all this & shipping.

I love Nintendo - this has to be the best customer service experience I have ever had!! Woohoo!!

(now I just can't wait to get home from work - will update all the Wiicodes on this site, and message a few people... do some voting, download Ninja Gaiden VC, and play some ExciteTruck/Red Steel).

!! AWESOME !!

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099