By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - BattleBlock Theater 89 on metacritic so far

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/battleblock-theater 10 reviews

Around the Network

The art style kind of reminds me of Castle Crashers

NobleTeam360 said:
The art style kind of reminds me of Castle Crashers

It is from the same developers "Behemoth".  You can also play as the castle crashers in this game.  It is no less than amazing.  ill have my review up soon.

Maaan, this game came way too late. I was hyped about it like 2 years ago, now it comes out after I've already got rid of my extra 360 controllers.

The extra years made the game better, it is so full with content, level editor, hundreds of different characters, hundreds of levels etc...

You can feel the love they put into this game. For me the first game of this year that I would give a 9. (Not played bioshock and CC fan)

Around the Network

is this just on xbox?

bananaking21 said:
is this just on xbox?

Yeah.  They may port it in a year or 2 like they did with Castle Crashers though.

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
is this just on xbox?

Yeah.  They may port it in a year or 2 like they did with Castle Crashers though.

ohh, well until they do it then this game is nothing but crap which is just a plain copy cat of a sony exclusive

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
is this just on xbox?

ohh, well until they do it then this game is nothing but crap which is just a plain copy cat of a sony exclusive

lmao of course XP

Here is the hilarious first scene though.  Must watch XD

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
is this just on xbox?

lmao of course XP

Here is the hilarious first scene though.  Must watch XD

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! that was HILARIOUS!! honestly i would have bought that game if i could right away! please tell me its on PC?

if its not, then sorry gotta hate on it