By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - BattleBlock Theater 89 on metacritic so far

bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
is this just on xbox?

Yeah.  They may port it in a year or 2 like they did with Castle Crashers though.

ohh, well until they do it then this game is nothing but crap which is just a plain copy cat of a sony exclusive

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! that was HILARIOUS!! honestly i would have bought that game if i could right away! please tell me its on PC?

if its not, then sorry gotta hate on it

Wizoo! Wizooo!  And then there was a whale whaa! and it made it super scary....OH MY GOD  Wizzooozozozozozo! lmao XD

My guess is that it will release for PC in 2014 so no worries

Around the Network

I played the trial it deserves all the praise it gets

JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
JayWood2010 said:
bananaking21 said:
is this just on xbox?

Yeah.  They may port it in a year or 2 like they did with Castle Crashers though.

ohh, well until they do it then this game is nothing but crap which is just a plain copy cat of a sony exclusive

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! that was HILARIOUS!! honestly i would have bought that game if i could right away! please tell me its on PC?

if its not, then sorry gotta hate on it

Wizoo! Wizooo!  And then there was a whale whaa! and it made it super scary....OH MY GOD  Wizzooozozozozozo! lmao XD

My guess is that it will release for PC in 2014 so no worries

damn it!! i hope it releases on something else, and soon!! 

loool i cant explain how funny that was, it reminded me of will farrels in megamind for some reason

There was almost over a 4 year gap between Castle Crashers coming out on the 360, and when it finally came to PC.

So, BattleBlock Theater on Steam in 2017, get hyped!