By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Falco in SSBB...

Im starting to panic now... three days from the launch of brawl and we still have not heard a thing about falco he was my favorite and many people's favorite character... I do hope he gets in

Any words of comfort would be greatly appreciated :P

you can bash falco too, I guess this will be the place to talk about him, maybe we can invoke him hhehehe 

Around the Network

Falco? The musician from the 80s who made Rock Me Amadeus and Der Kommisar?

No, falco's is a character in starfox universe i believe. I liked fighting with him, be a shame if he's not in it.

I feel your pain. Roy was my favourite in SSBM, and even though it appears marth is now in brawl, i just never liked him.

they said there would be no clone characters in brawl so i think falco and roy were cut in favour of fox and marth. sorry guys i liked falco too

Currently Playing:

Xbox 360 - Rock Band, NHL 08, Skate, Halo 3, Mass Effect

Wii - Mario Galaxy

Around the Network

Falco is an assist character.

Nothing is confirmed, but I bet he'll be an AT this time around.

Then again...we have yet to have confirmation of any Melee character not returning...the closest we have is Mewtwo's absense on a sticker pic where he should be with the other Pokemon...meaning he's out. But there's still a chance.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Pichu definitely don´t appear in Brawl

It would be a shame if Falco didn't appear in Brawl. He was definitely one of the best characters in the game. When I was playing Melee recently, I tried Classic mode on very hard, and to my surprise, I managed to beat it with Falco losing only two or three lives. This defintely shows a lot of potential if you master him, which is exactly my intent on Brawl.

I drink your milkshake.

Don't worry Falco will be in Brawl. He'll be a playable character too.