By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - March (record month)

Barozi said:
fillet said:
Barozi said:
Weedlab said:
Look at all those alts.

Yeah lots of permabanned members make new accounts and think we don't notice, but we have our ways.

If you found someone was permabanned a long time ago and that person registered again and went on to "go straight". Would that person still be subject to an instant permaban, or is there any room for making exceptions within the limits of common sense etc?

What if this person owned up to it with the intention of becoming a responsible poster and had proven as such for a period of time?

Thanks.

Wouldn't be the first time, though I don't think I can remember a previously permabanned user who made a new account and was being tolerated during my modship.
From the old times I remember obieslut and Rock_on_2008 made new accounts and behaved.... well better than before.

Well, I decided after my last ban that I'd had enough of getting banned all the time and taking everything so seriously. I've made a few comments since then that may have got me banned before but I think mods must have realized or something that I'm going straight now.

Anyway...

I'm at your mercy...

robo989 (that was so long ago it's not even in the system about 7 years or so)

filletofish (my last one I think about a year and a bit ago)

buglebum (couple of years ago)

...various others I can't remember :S

I've been posting here for 7-8 years basically and been banned over and over again. Until this one which hasn't been permabanned and been a member a year or so. I've calmed down my anti-Sony ways (though still am critical of all console manufacturers and am generally a grumpy swine)

Anyways, if you decide to have mercy on me, like I've said I'm on the straight and narrow now so feel free to watch me like a hawk

Sorry....

edit...also, I'm 28 now...so you know, mind matures lol.

Around the Network

Guess who ain't on there?

Me.

Yes, 3 months in a row......Will I go for 4, I guess well just have to find out!! dum du dum

A good boy I am. :D Never been banned, not planning on it

Playing Xenoblade 2 before I buy Xenoblade 3 (otherwise I couldn't wait to play 3).

Can they announce a new Fire Emblem? A remake of Genealogy or Tellius would suffice !

Olivernintentoal said:
A good boy I am. :D Never been banned, not planning on it

Nah.  Let us ban virgins prosper!

/hi five

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)