By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Underrated Nintendo Franchises That All Gamers Need To Play! [Really Need To Try Out]

snyps said:

pls include in original post thx!!!

geist gamecube

killer 7 gamecube

product no. 03 gamecube

geist is definitely a good title, very innovative! Never played the other two though!

Around the Network

killer 7 is a bloody fps (cell shaded) and pn03 is a rhythm shooter with great graphics. They were at the end of the gamecube's lifecycle and are high quality great exclusives.

Killer 7 is not exclusive, the other two games are and deserve some kudos for trying to innovate, both looked gorgeous by the way...

This far and no Eternal darkness, also dark dawn is a terrible addition to the series

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Sin & Punishment definitely deserves some love...
I haven't played any of the Golden Sun games, but I've been considering picking up the DS installment...
No amount of love for Eternal Darkness is enough for me...
I think Wave Race and 1080 are great too (though the second 1080 was just okay)...
Advance Wars is awesome too...
I'd love for Nintendo to give us some games we didn't get in the past...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
Killer 7 is not exclusive, the other two games are and deserve some kudos for trying to innovate, both looked gorgeous by the way...

your right.. my mistake.  but gamespot nominated k7 gamecube game of the year and ign ranked it 20th for best gamecube game of all time.  So I think it still counts as an awesome underated nintendo game.  I hope people buy it if they need a first person shooter.

And then there is F-Zero. The greatest racer of all time.

In this particular case, sadly, played by a noob.

I'll give you golden sun, but i still feel like Fire emblem is underrated.

umegames said:
I'll give you golden sun, but i still feel like Fire emblem is underrated.

yea it is, but its starting to get known! The franchise should definitely be a 1.5-2mil seller per title imo

snyps said:
DieAppleDie said:

your right.. my mistake.  but gamespot nominated k7 gamecube game of the year and ign ranked it 20th for best gamecube game of all time.  So I think it still counts as an awesome underated nintendo game.  I hope people buy it if they need a first person shooter.

And while it is not exclusive, the Gamecube version is superior in every way AND it is not censored.

Hell yeah!