By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can't Find the Kirby Thread, so

http://kotaku.com/349945/kirby-for-wii-still-on-for-2008-says-nintendo

BOOKYAK!

Looks like we're getting sexed up with Kirby 08 fo sho. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

by the way, in the page you linked to there's a link to this hillarious thing (albeit old):

http://kotaku.com/gaming/kirby/kirby-gets-tough-in-north-america-215776.php

Wii Number: 6834 4776 2070 3061

Cute, aren't they? More in my profile (I made them, lol)

@ Grupoid's link
hahaha "Nintedo's resident bad ass, kirby
@ZenfoldorVGI
nice, hadn't heard anything about that in a while

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Yeah, somebody posted the internal memo here a few days ago.

I'm ashamed to say that I missed Kirby back in his 8- and 16-bit heyday, but I recently downloaded some ROMs to play catch-up. Kirby's on my VC shopping list now. This franchise definately isn't overrated.

And yes, Kirby is a total badass.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

famousringo said:

I'm ashamed to say that I missed Kirby back in his 8- and 16-bit heyday, but I recently downloaded some ROMs to play catch-up. Kirby's on my VC shopping list now. This franchise definately isn't overrated.

I was looking for that post, couldn't find it.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
famousringo said:

I was looking for that post, couldn't find it.

Probably had an obscure title.

I don't think anybody minds dupe threads as long as there aren't a dozen of them talking about the same damn thing.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

for our lazy members :

Nintendo's recent financial reports didn't contain much in the way of surprise game announcements, as leaks are not the company's style. Documents did re-confirm, however, that the former GameCube platformer known simply as Kirby is still on track for a 2008 release in Japan. Shown at E3 2005, the game's continued development had doubt cast upon it by the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine, but it appears that HAL Laboratory is still hard at work on the next console Kirby.

Kirby enthusiasts will also take comfort in that the third Nintendo DS game, Hoshi no Kirby: Ultra Super Deluxe, is similarly tentatively scheduled for a 2008 release. The remake of the SNES classic Kirby Super Star will hopefully make it before the end of the year.

Both dates are, of course, subject to change, as is that bad-ass attitude of the pink, shoe-wearing sphere

---------------------------------

this is some good news=]

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.