By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Game of Thrones (Season 3) Official Thread - New Poll!

Who is your favorite character?

Jon Snow 59 18.85%

Tyrion Lannister 88 28.12%

Arya Stark 47 15.02%

Jaime Lannister 19 6.07%

Joffrey Baratheon 9 2.88%

Robb Stark 20 6.39%

Sandor Clegane (The Hound) 5 1.60%

Ygritte 4 1.28%

Bran Stark 7 2.24%

Someone else/ See results 50 15.97%

Total:308
pezus said:
TeddostheFireKing said:
J_Allard said:

Hound fight was as good as I thought it would be compared to the books.

i thought i'd read they were saving the red wedding for next season along with joffrey's death but i guess not

Mate, if your gonna post spoilers like that, please say END OF SEASON on them. Otherwise, you'll read them like I did and presume they were in the context of this episode. Cheers.

I thought the same. I should have replied to him sooner. Shit!

J_Allard if you see this, can you add something like Teddos suggested to your post?

Phew I was about to read that spoiler so glad I didn't.  

As to this episode I would have to say best of the season by a country mile if only for getting to see Ygritte (leslie rose) necked.  I had to remind myself to close my mouth as my wife was sitting next to me.  Add to that Brienne's surprisingly awesome butt shot, Robb's new strategy, the Hound/Beric fight and you've got a great show.  But then the weight of Jaime's testimonial and you've got the stuff that "Lost" was made of and then some.  Every episode seems to get better and I'm loving every second.

Around the Network

Robb's battle strategy deviates form the books as well and honestly comes across less like the military mind and more short sighted and foolish. They did simplify tactics in earlier episodes so I guess they needed to be able to convey it to the audience quickly.

Andrespetmonkey said:

The bear and his maiden fair

This might have been the best episode yet. I really love Blackfish and the Brotherhood without banners. Can´t wait until monday :S

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

This season has just been getting better and better. Tywin has just been killing it in every scene, and Jaime is stealing the show too. Just one more reason to love the Lannisters.

True. Tywin, Tyrion and Jaime have some of the best scenes around. I even started to like Jaime a bit aswell, although I still want him to meet the piper along with Joffrey and Cersei.

MontanaHatchet said:

I know what you mean. In the begining of game of thrones, the only lannister I liked was Tyrion, but know I really like Jamie too. Cersei is ok and Joffrey I still just hate. Oh Tywin is pretty cool too.

Maybe put who everybody's favorite character is in the Poll Zepus. Get to it :P

For me I'd have to say Jaime, Tryion, and Jon Snow.

Just finished watching #TheClimb about 30 mins ago.

Absolutely loved this episode, not much action but a great amount of character and story development between the Tyrell's and Lannisters, Starks etc. Great sections between Ygritte and Snow as well, actually started to like him a bit.

Poor *name* at the end. :(

pezus said:
Proclus said:
Just finished watching #TheClimb about 30 mins ago.

Absolutely loved this episode, not much action but a great amount of character and story development between the Tyrell's and Lannisters, Starks etc. Great sections between Ygritte and Snow as well, actually started to like him a bit.

Poor *name* at the end. :(

Hehe I think I know who you're talking about without having seen the episode

Get cracking and watch the episode :D

Tough poll, Tyrion, Tywin, Arya, The Hound, etc... so many great characters! Ultimately now that Ned and Robert are gone though, Tyrion wins.

So glad it's a show that keeps going, Hannibal is slowly growing on me even though it's different than expected, but how long untill it's cancelled...