By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii U for 199 Euro

Should I buy the white WiiU for 199 Euro? Why should I buy the black one for 299 Euro instead?

Both are offers on amazon.de currently. I am rather surprised, but is the black one worth 100 Euro more?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Get the white one if the black one doesn't come with any games.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

buy the cheaper one of course. isnt the difference between the two only memory? and with those extra 100 bucks you can buy a MUCH bigger hard drive

Otakumegane said:

The black one with ZombiU is 329 Euro.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Otakumegane said:

The black one with ZombiU is 329 Euro.

ZombiU and 24 more GB isn't worth 130 euro. Get the white one.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

Get it! I have the White one, and it's great. NO FINGERPRINTS! At all. ^_^
Also, you're probably want to get an external HDD anyway, so the extra measly 24 GB of space isn't really a factor, imo. Also, the pack-ins aren't that appealing, as you can get the accessories online for a fraction of Nintendo's recommended price. Also, ZombiU get be found very cheap if you shop around, as well. I see only pros to getting the white Basic one.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Depends on what comes in the deluxe over yonder.

Storage space isn't enough alone as you can get a HDD for less that is far larger than 32GB.
If it just adds NintendoLand, then I'd still stick to white one.

If it adds (like US models) the two stands and entrance into the digital discount plan along with NL and the storage upgrade, then it may be worth it, IF you plan on buying a lot of digital content to rack up the 10% back. But that would be the only case I'd say go for deluxe in your situation.

ZombiU bundle has the pro controller included, but no Nintendoland.

Both black ones have the console & gamepad stands, more memory and the eshop discount thingy.

But you defiantly should get a WiiU!

you missed yesterdays bargain from mediamarkt were the ZombiU Premium Pack Limited Edition was 279euro (the version with the gamepad pro)
but saturn is having today the Wii U Premium Pack for 249euro. Not as good as the MM deal but yeah ...

if you are greedy get the 199euro one is good enough, if you dont like nintendoland and the accessories included in the premium pack.

I hate that Nintendo doesn't give me the exact Wii U that I want :P I want a white one with 32 GB (or a bit more), Nintendo Land, 10% online discount and maybe ZombiU and a white Pro Controller. I would gladly pay 199 Euro for such a pack even today :)

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.