By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Kart Wii: Snaking Confirmed/Playable Baby Peach and Boo!(more inside)

PSaiki said:
Sliding and snaking?

Could some one tell me what's that?
I know that one of them was in MK64, but i don't know wich. (Jumping and moving the analog left and right to get a boost)

Here is a video of "snaking".  It is basically using the slide turbo constantly (even when not turning) to gain more speed.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

PLEASE CONFIRM TOADETTE NOW!!!

Well I guess I won't be playing online then. Snaking is the most boring thing ever. It makes the game devolve into a simple racer that I have no interest in. Online will probably be like the DS version where I could get good enough to beat anyone who didn't snake. It is a fine tactic I suppose, but I just don't enjoy doing it.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

baby peach,
my little sister will be so happy to hear this

baby mario, baby luigi, baby bowser, and now baby peach WTF????????

Around the Network

^next baby waluigi

loadedstatement said:
PSaiki said:
Sliding and snaking?

Could some one tell me what's that?
I know that one of them was in MK64, but i don't know wich. (Jumping and moving the analog left and right to get a boost)

Here is a video of "snaking". It is basically using the slide turbo constantly (even when not turning) to gain more speed.

My bro uses snaking in straigh roads too... @_@

Is nice to have some good old snakin...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
pichu_pichu said:
^next baby waluigi
next baby wario

Snaking has been in since MK64, so I don't see why people complain. I guess its just that with internet play it became more obvious to people who didn't think about it before...

Also, I don't care if people do it online, because i still plan on getting 12 friends together and having a MK party in one room!!

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

As long as its fun I could care less about these details. My main concern is nailing the controls, though Nintendo has done that with each genre endeavor with the Wii, so I'm not too worried.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception