By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Megaton Alert. Shenmue III may be released for the PS4

shenmue is one of my favourite games which means i would love it but that game would cost 500 million lol.

Around the Network

I won't believe it,until I see it.

is megaton the new brown lol..... ive seen it 1000 times in one month. think we need to make up a new word every week to keep it fresh

XBOX please, Shenmue is more of an Dreamcast/XBOX franchise.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Sega and Sony have been good friends lately. MEGATON!!!trololol! Internet will explode if that happens.  

Anyway, Don't care if it is exclusive or not can be release on all console for all I care. I just want a Shenmue 3 and the sailors.

Around the Network

Actually this is a case similar to Kingdom Hearts 3.

A series that was earth shattering 10 years ago but now it needs to have the interest re-kindled.

I expect a Shenmue 1 & 2 HD collection first as a market benchmark.

Porcupine_I said:
i would take this instead of any timed exclusive popular shooter any day

I'd take a timed exclusive popular shooter any day instead of Shenmu III. 

Not going to happen =/

NobleTeam360 said:
Porcupine_I said:
i would take this instead of any timed exclusive popular shooter any day

I'd take a timed exclusive popular shooter any day instead of Shenmu III. 

thanks for showing everyone what real sarcasm is actually like

teigaga said:
Also a Megaton like Shemnue 3 wouldn't discussed so openly. If it was a Sony exclusive they would save it for a huge press conference ala E3, not in front of randoms at GDC.

Sony is known for blowing their load early. We knew about the slim months before e3.