By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is now time to buy nintendo shares ??

Thinking of buying 20 shares if they drop under 60. What do you guys think? Will nintendo shares keep falling or is this just a dip? 

Around the Network

Ask Fishyjoe, that is his area.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

pretty sure people from outside of Japan can't buy stock in Japanese companies

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masschamber said:
pretty sure people from outside of Japan can't buy stock in Japanese companies

I think they can, otherwise FishyJoe won't be able to buy any...

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Anyone with money can buy into Japanese publicly-traded corporations.

Around the Network

they are dropping , i thought with all the wii and ds sails they would be rising.

The best time to buy them would have been before the Wii's release

@yoshi, they are probably dropping because investors do not feel that this massive success is sustainable

yoshiboots said:
they are dropping , i thought with all the wii and ds sails they would be rising.

Stock prices all over the world have been dropping. We're probably in the first stages of a recession.

Read the NTDOY thread, all the information is there. I don't make buy or sell recommendations. All I can do is provide information for you to make the decision on your own.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=4621

the time to buy nintendo stock was 2 years ago..

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.