By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Fell In Love With PlayStation 4

Tagged games:

You want to have a relationship with the PS4?

Matrimony (day one buy) 112 34.36%

Engagement (2013 buy) 38 11.66%

Romance (early 2014 buy) 35 10.74%

Dating (late 2014 buy) 22 6.75%

Friendship (2015 or late buy) 36 11.04%

Hate (never will buy it) 83 25.46%

Total:326
UnitSmiley said:
Michael-5 said:

The eye twitch really creeps me out.

Speaking of PS4, I just don't see a reason to get any anytime soon, there is still a lot of great content coming out to the PS3. MGSV, Beyond, GTAV, TLoU, Tales of Xillia (and maybe Xillia 2), etc.

With how many PS3/360/Wii games I still have to finish, I won't be getting a Wii U until earliest 2014, and that means PS4 at earliest 2015 (Going Nintendo first this gen).

...great now I notice the eye twitching.

Yeah I know what you mean. For me, I know i'm going to get one eventually and I think it'll be fun to wait in line day 1 to get one. Besides, theres a few games I was for it and i'm guessing E3 will bring even more.

I wouldn't mind getting one day one, I got my PS2 I think week 1, but I've never faired well first first gen systems which aren't Nintendo. That's why WiiU is first for me. Plus since it's not BC, I'd rather replace my PS3, and finish all the games I didn't get to beat over the last few years. I mean I still haven't played Uncharted 3 or InFamous 2, and I loved UC2 and IF1.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Around the Network

I'm happy there will be a lot of day one purchases. It reassures me that I don't need to buy it right away, if I decide to get it.

Hey. I'm not that easy. That b!tch has to earn her keep in my house ;P

As of now, the launch games aren't enough for me to buy it Day One. I'll probably wait it out like I did for the PS3, so I'll purchase it early-mid 2014 at the earliest.

Signature goes here!

ethomaz said:

That's real know... my feeling was confused after the glorious PS4 reveal. I liked but something inside my was saying to wait a little more.

But now I can't resist anymore because in GDC Sony again did the best to make PS4 even more beautiful and impressive... the new features, the indie game support, the new technical info, the new Dual Shock 4 info, the new games, the new developers talks in GDC, etc.

Everything makes me to go out with PS4 in the release... I think it will be the first I will buy a console at launch.

I need you to fill that void in my gamer life.

I love you PS4 please marry me.

Who else is in love with PS4?

really? how can you fall in love with something imaginary?

PC/WiiU is the best combination I!!!!! can have.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

That's real know... my feeling was confused after the glorious PS4 reveal. I liked but something inside my was saying to wait a little more.

But now I can't resist anymore because in GDC Sony again did the best to make PS4 even more beautiful and impressive... the new features, the indie game support, the new technical info, the new Dual Shock 4 info, the new games, the new developers talks in GDC, etc.

Everything makes me to go out with PS4 in the release... I think it will be the first I will buy a console at launch.

I need you to fill that void in my gamer life.

I love you PS4 please marry me.

Who else is in love with PS4?

So, exactly what titles are locks that you plan on getting to spend time with your future spouse?  Or is it just you love the tech? 

I remember, when I first saw the DS, visions of Punch Out and RTS danced in my head.  Neither one really showed up at all.  I believe there is much danger in falling in love with a console for which you have not played nor have really seen specific titles of interest.

DraconianAC said:
I'm happy there will be a lot of day one purchases. It reassures me that I don't need to buy it right away, if I decide to get it.

Hey. I'm not that easy. That b!tch has to earn her keep in my house ;P

But....but shes already made you sandwiches.

Th3PANO said:
PC/WiiU is the best combination I!!!!! can have.

Until the sexy sexclusives come out, then you're shit out of luck on the Sony/MS end. PC is a good excuse not to console game but when. Nintendo isn't the only exclusive-centric company.

But... what happens if the PS4 will look like a dildo?

(move already does so...)

Ex Graphics Whore.

My hope is to get married, but if push comes to shove we will at least get engaged.