By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed getting 5 extra levels for Wii

let me guess.. 5 different mini games?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

I know the Wii version is coming out later than the others, do you think this is because they are building it nearly completely ground up? I hope so, as I am tired of pure PS2 ports.

Can't wait to see some real reviews.

well I want online in mine + DMM & Euphoria...

so Ps3 version for me..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

The only thing that will make me buy this game are the controls. Please don't just put in waggle just because you can!

kingofwale said:
let me guess.. 5 different mini games?

I hope that was a joke. The quote uses the word "levels". There is no  euphamism in that word. It means an area of the game (or set of stats in an RPG). Nothing else.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
Soriku said:
PS3/360 get graphics.

Wii gets more levels.

Which will you choose?

Both.

is there any news on Star Wars battlefront 3???????????????????????????????

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy

Good news, I like LucasArts games very much (yes, I know they are not doing the Wii version directly, but still Star Wars!).

WiiPC

Hmm.. The Wii gets 5 levels the HD consoles aren't getting, but the way it's worded doesn't rule out the opposite being true as well. Maybe a little bit of exclusive content for each version?

It's pretty much common sense that Wii games are going to be longer than HD games due to being cheaper and faster to make, but I never thought it would show much in multiplats. Maybe some developers are going to try adding wiimote specific gameplay elements by inserting sections to the game that require it? It might not even feel too forced if they do it cleverly.

It's the least they could do after ripping my 1:1 controls away...

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception