By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3DS [Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D] Software Global Prediction Sales ending 2013

Salnax said:
By the end of 2013?!? That completely changes my answer! You should change the title.

0.65 million

changed! My bad :'(

Around the Network
gentii said:
2.5M for Me

srry, made a mistake with the title,its sales of this year! Not lifetime! Change your prediction and i'll readjust it!

zorg1000 said:
AlphaCielago said:
500k and I'm being nice to this game. I think that it will actually sell 300k, but better to have higher just in case.

that seems insanely low, why do u think it wont do well?

its end of 2013 not lifetime sales, might want to change your prediction >_<

2 million

Released in May? That's fast, I thought it would be September/October or something.

Port of a fairly popular Wii game... Let me think. Original sold over 5m lifetime, hailed as one of the best Wii games too. Being just a port is going to hurt it, so I'd say a maximum of half Wii's DKCR sales lifetime. On the other hand, it could do well as people either don't know it's a port or they find it so good that they would buy it a second time. Then there's those like me who regret not getting the game on Wii in the first place! Could 3m or even 4m be possible?

For the end of 2013, I'd say 1.21m .

Around the Network

Guys other predictions for lifetime sales ending 2013 are here[database]!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=153373&page=1

Check it out and predict for all!

Considering how well The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D performed, I'll say about 1-1.5mil. For the sake of the thread, I'll settle with 1.25 mil.

Hm.. Around 0.5/0.6 million? Maybe. Wild guess, though. What did the original sell on Wii?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:

Hm.. Around 0.5/0.6 million? Maybe. Wild guess, though. What did the original sell on Wii?

pick 1 number 0.5 or 0.6 ok Anyway for your Q. Its 5.92mil (yeah a hell of alot)

tbone51 said:
zorg1000 said:
AlphaCielago said:
500k and I'm being nice to this game. I think that it will actually sell 300k, but better to have higher just in case.

that seems insanely low, why do u think it wont do well?

its end of 2013 not lifetime sales, might want to change your prediction >_<

awe damn lol ill go with 1.6 this year

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.