By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My ex came to see her kids for the first time in two years- first night at a hotel with them she braided my daughters hair like a Ghetto child and gave my boys earrings....

lol, off topic=low quality. this topic is at least interesting unlike all the console war threads were nobody even puts forth any damn facts, just Halo is shit or God of War sucks.

Around the Network

Remember..my kids are white and in yuppie neighborhoods. Should I listen to her wishes or change them back to normal as soon as she leaves for two more years?

no, dont wait until she leaves. change them back right away

i would think your daughter enjoyed the braiding contact

Above & Beyond

I do not know what to make of such threads. Some part of me will find it strange to discuss such details of my personal life (kids) with total and random internet strangers. Maybe it's because I hated shows like Springer and think anyone that partake in them to be lacking in intelligence. - No relevance to the OP of course.

I suppose no one knows who you are and vice versa so it is somewhat different. Maybe it is better this way and someone on this forum have an answer you would like. Strange as it all seems to me.
Hope you find your answer.

Apologizes for not being more helpful but I wanted to have my insignificant say.

What's the problem with braided hair in NA? In Europe it's a normal thing. Here you have the former prime minister of Ukraine in formal visits to Poland and US:

And she always had hair like that. Though she sits in jail now, so that's kinda ghetto and gangsta... ;)

And get the earrings out of that poor boy's ears! Man, is that humiliating!

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Akvod said:

My point is there's nothing to discuss, and it's a stupid and trivial topic.

I always take the mindset when evaluating whether something is acceptable or not: "What if everyone does this?"

And just imagine. Every day, every user just posting "I burned the toast today" "Somebody didn't say 'bless you'" etc

What if everyone posted threads with meaningful topics that have room for discussion? Well that'll just be fucking fantastic.

When this site was on its height in 2009 - 2010 off topic was the most popular section, that untill ioi got angry and removed off topic from the hot topic section.. and the site went downhill.. people shouldn't forget that off topic is an important part of the site for newcomers to post harmless stuff and learn how to post before entering the gaming sections where they will be eaten alive by us, the wolves.. it already attracted 3 members I have never seen before..

pretty hard to find a topic here that can't be called"stupid and trivial"

Compared to such things wether the ps360wiiU is doomed or not ,or wether system x has sold 3 units more than system z in the past two years this thread does not look stupid or trivial as someone seems to have a problem(someone to appear after years and trying to change your kids within a day-that's anot trivial,considering you have to live and teach and grow those children for the next couple of years .

Akvod:You are an epic idiot(this is not an insult ,but a fact) as you have no idea what life is really all about.You can't tell important things from the unimportant,even in a forum that is full of unimportant things.

Yikes, change them back immediately and make them look like good kids again. If I were you, I'd be really angry if my ex did that and tell her off.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Change them back to proper white kids.

... oops.

Earrings on boys are a no-go. Braids can be removed easily. Just wait till she is gone and then go back to business as usual.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Just wait her leaves and go back to normal.

Anyway two years is a hell of time to see her kids... this thread makes me sad... please take care of your kids because the mon is a.... nevermind.