By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GoW Ascension is JAW DROPPING

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I am at apollos leg or something going up the elevator. I love the new difficulty.

what changed in the patch?

Around the Network

When I look at Kratos, I feel much the same way I do looking at any character from the Spartacus show. These are wartorn warriors, who has been figting their whole life, born in blood, yet their bodies are completely unscared, looking like some oiled up models(because that is what they really are .. but why Kratos?). It looks so dumb to me, and tears me out of the experience.

bananaking21 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I am at apollos leg or something going up the elevator. I love the new difficulty.

Some glitch in ch. 27

+

They reduced the difficulty of the trials a bit for normal playthrough 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
bananaking21 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Some glitch in ch. 27

+

actually the trails were effected in all difficulty levels

"In the 1.03 update, at the end of each elevator stage (3 total), players will now receive a measured amount of Green Health Orbs and a nominal amount of Blue Magic Orbs back. This change affects all difficulty levels. We are confident this revision will address feedback regarding “Trial of Archimedes” while still preserving the level of challenge appropriate for this late section of the game."

here is the source from the offical site. also was the glitch that when you started chaptar 27 all over again the camera wouldnt move properly? it would just stay still?

here is the mario link btw

http://www.godofwar.com/en-us/blog/download-103-update/?submit=submit

bananaking21 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
bananaking21 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Some glitch in ch. 27

+

"In the 1.03 update, at the end of each elevator stage (3 total), players will now receive a measured amount of Green Health Orbs and a nominal amount of Blue Magic Orbs back. This change affects all difficulty levels. We are confident this revision will address feedback regarding “Trial of Archimedes” while still preserving the level of challenge appropriate for this late section of the game."

here is the source from the offical site. also was the glitch that when you started chaptar 27 all over again the camera wouldnt move properly? it would just stay still?

oh didn't know that. Thought they were gonna just gonna do it for the normal difficulty. And I'm not sure what the ch. 27 glitch is tbh but yea the camera issue might be it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
bananaking21 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
bananaking21 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Some glitch in ch. 27

+

oh didn't know that. Thought they were gonna just gonna do it for the normal difficulty. And I'm not sure what the ch. 27 glitch is tbh but yea the camera issue might be it

i just saw it a few hours ago or so. thought i would share the good news

The game is AWESOME!! almost at level 30 with my char. playing co-op! :D I defeated HERCULES!! HELL YEAH!!

Heavenly_King said:
The game is AWESOME!! almost at level 30 with my char. playing co-op! :D I defeated HERCULES!! HELL YEAH!!

still havent tried the online part. is it better than the beta?

bananaking21 said:
Heavenly_King said:

still havent tried the online part. is it better than the beta?

I think it is.  When you enter be prepared to get totally slaughtered XD, people at first were training dumies, but now they all are sick psycho bastards lol.   I get my as$ kicked very often in combat, but still manage to be first because there are other ways to get points TROLOLOLOL!! XD

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Jozu said:
It does look stunning, unfortunately from what's been said though the game itself isn't that great and the worst of the main four.

Its a prequel so the story isn't quite as fleshed out as the trilogy. The gameplay is by far the best in the series and lends itself to the new multiplayer. Sessler and a lot of the other veteran reviwers had it wrong. This game is  a clear 8.5-9. I would say 9 but 8.5 was being generous to the reviewers.

Indeed.