By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - inFAMOUS: Second Son is a PS4 launch title

sounds good! i hope this game sells better than the previous infamous games

Around the Network

Infamous is the only Sony IP I really care about.

It's a sign that I have to get a ps4.

o_0

so many games from sony this year. GoW:A, beyond, TLoU, puppeteer, killzone:SF, killzone:M, iF:SS, SS, Tearaway, knack, sly 4.

..TLG (rumored)

Good shit!

I hope this is true!

I wonder if the PS4 launch will be better than the PS2 launch

kitler53 said:
o_0

so many games from sony this year. GoW:A, beyond, TLoU, puppeteer, killzone:SF, killzone:M, iF:SS, SS, Tearaway, knack, sly 4.

..TLG (rumored)

Oh my lord jezuz chrizt i hope Puppeteer launches on PS4 aswell as PS3

Around the Network

Infamous and killzone at launch will be killer. Imo two great games at launch are better than one fantastic game.

I am fairly sure they have already announced this, but it is exciting nonetheless

i really hope this it true as inFamous is my most anticipated PS4 game by far

CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
I am fairly sure they have already announced this, but it is exciting nonetheless

Nah, this wasn't ever confirmed before. It was speculated. 

I have looked through all the stuff Sony said and they announced no dates, so I was clearly wrong

I wouldn't take this as confirmation either, just more evidence

Anyway, I'll probably have to wait so long in the UK that most games will be launch titles

CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Munkeh111 said:

Nah, this wasn't ever confirmed before. It was speculated. 

I have looked through all the stuff Sony said and they announced no dates, so I was clearly wrong

I wouldn't take this as confirmation either, just more evidence

Anyway, I'll probably have to wait so long in the UK that most games will be launch titles

Well, since it comes from the dev, I consider that confirmation. I wouldn't look for it this November, though, rather by February (which would keep it in the "launch window").

It comes from a resume, we see so many leaks from these sorts of things, which aren't always true. I think it probably will be a launch title, but Sony won't want to announce that until they can be sure it will be ready