By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - failed TV shows.

RJ Burger was a pretty funny show on MTV and then they cancelled it for no reason...(I hate MTV btw)

Around the Network
Soonerman said:
The Black Donnelly's was a great show that just didn't fit with NBC. Too bad it couldn't run longer.

I forgot all about that show.

I like how no one actually watched the videos. lol

Unless any of you have seen the first 5 minutes of “Work It”…? Arrested development still birings tears to my eyes

I really enjoyed Lie To Me...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
_crazy_man_ said:

Cartoons that were good but got cancelled:

The Critic

Megas XLR

Clerks Uncensored

Mission Hill

The Tick

Freakazoid

Would add this one aswell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nKKbXuilg4

I remember King of the Hill (cancelled about 3 years ago), but some might think it copied the Simpsons abit

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

That 80's show

better off ted was an amazing show. it got cancelled after 2 seasons though sadly

the2real4mafol said:
I remember King of the Hill (cancelled about 3 years ago), but some might think it copied the Simpsons abit

I don't think King of the Hill copied Simpsons at all really. They were way different humour types I thought. Along with South Park, they're probably the 3 best cartoon comedy shows out there (in their primes). 

Family Guy is the biggest copy of the Simpsons if you ask me. Like I'm talking blatant ripoffs using the exact same punchline.