By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 60 year old man watches me piss. We almost fight. (Wall of Text inside)

What happened to me about an hour ago has made me very angry. I haven't been angry at anything in a while (except for the whore ex-wife) so this event must have really messed with me for some reason..

It is kinda long but here is the story.

On the way home from lunch/tournament stuff, i needed to make a quick pit stop at an Exxon gas station in Pearland (tx) because i needed to go "#1" really really badly. Anyways, i walk into the bathroom and realized that there is only one stall open to use but there was no door attached to it. So i say "whatever, i gotta go NOW" and walk into the stall. I look down at the toilet seat and see that it is STAINED yellow from the billions of people who have urinated on it over the years. It is so bad that the toilet seat is PEELING off and under the toilet seat peelings is nasty yellow pee as well. I say to myself "i ain't gonna touch this grossness" and so I unzip and begin to do my business. 9 seconds into my business, i hear an older male voice behind me saying "Hey guy! Hey Guy!" Still pee-ing, i turn around and look at him and realize he is a scruffy looking 55-60 year old truck driver staring at me while i pee (hes 2 feet away from me at this point....too close imo). He then says in a rude-ish tone "hey sonny, you need to lift the seat before you pee" and i retorted with "ok gotcha" just so i could get this freak away from me. The problem was, he didn't leave. He continued to stand there and watch me pee in hopes i would feel awkward and lift the seat. Well in case you don't know, you cant just STOP peeing if you have to go really bad. Once you open the flood gates, there is no stopping torrent of liquid (guys, back me up here)! If you try to stop it hurts pretty damn bad and i definitely will not make myself get hurt just so i can lift a seat for an old man who cant handle the sight of a person peeing with the seat down. Anyways, he figures out i am ignoring him and his request so he leaves the bathroom but right before he actually leaves he says "you little shit." I finish with my business, wash hands and take a second to let his rude comment sink in and then another second for it to leave my mind. As i leave the bathroom, i see him standing right outside the bathroom watching me and he then begins to shake his head and said aloud "i am disappointed in you." At this point, i have had enough, I literally walked up to him, looked him square in the eye and said loudly "DEAL WITH IT!" He harshly responded with "No, YOU deal with it. You go in there and clean it up!" I then said "I am not going to clean a nasty ass toilet seat just because you think i pee-ed on it." He then proclaims loudly with his fist balled up ready to fight "YOU pee on seats so YOU go clean it up NOW!!!" Calmly but dead serious I simply said in a super angry-ish voice "Dude do you follow me and watch me piss on seats? Yes or no, DO YOU? NO YOU DON'T! So get the fuck over it or go lick the piss off that toilet seat if it bothers you so much because i WILL NOT clean it, you old fuck." He started to walk away towards the bathroom in anger so i took that opportunity to walk off too. The store manager was behind some plexiglass glass watching us the whole time but said nothing. I shook my head in disbelief as i walked out because i was literally seconds away from ramming my car keys into an old man's eye socket. 

Now tell me, VGC. Do YOU lift the seat when you pee? If you see pee/poo on it do you wipe it off and then stand there and pee or do you just do your business and get out of there? I cant understand why anybody would call me out for what i did. 

Around the Network

lol lifting seats while peeing. Plus i'm not touching no public toilet seat.

I always lift when I pee or sit as its just cleaner in the first place. But in public, I try to just use the urinal vs toilet or just stand. but I still lift the seat... even if I feel the need to use TP to lift it.

Why do you care lol, it went perfectly. Every time you get to say something like that to someone's face and get away with it it's a win-win. Nice rebuttal.

jop I lift it too, well when I think about it. wich is most of the time if not always

But I havent been to a dirty toilet in years since I last went on holiday with my car haha

Around the Network

The paragraph is a useful feature.

i care, lemon slice, because if i was in the wrong for not lifting the seat then i might feel slightly bad for yelling at the guy. if the majority of people don't lift the seat then that means i wont feel so bad for being rude to him.

I am disappointed in you, too. You should have turned around and pissed on him.

lol now thats too far

By the way, I would have lifted the seat. Every decent person I know would have done the same. You should feel bad. The guy was just trying to keep the place clean. Poor old guy ):